Snuff

MarkDifferential said:
I've been enjoying the Havana toast today. I still have an almost full tin of Viking Dark I'm going to pass round at the in-laws tomorrow and see if I can turn them onto it.

Show em this short travelogue about what a classy hobby snuff is. That can push some people off the fence at least enough to try it once. Very attractive when women participate, like at the end.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_BA8_isJFk

Well so far I've tried the McC Original and Genuine, J&H Wilson S.P No1, WoS Best SP and WoS Irish Toast 22.
The McChrystals is/was great, though maybe a bit fine. The 2 SP's I am not so sure on, the WoS is very fine and dry, and the Toast was a real no go. I've mixed a bit of the J&H and McC together an thats OK.
I've ordered some Viking Dark, Viking Menthol and some Samuel Gawith black rappee.
Really loving this stuff!!

Arrived today. Good service from my smoking shop. Tried the Black Rappee and is much better. Maybe too course but much easier to snuff to the right place rather than hitting the back of your throat like the toast. Keen to try both the Vikings though.

How'd we get to vapping in a snuff thread? Quite right it should be banned - only snuffers should be able to get a hit in public places.

It occurs to me that snuffing isn't as cheap as I'd thought! £3.16 for four to six days tobacco is one thing, but the cost of the balm tissues I go through is quite another! It's like having a permanent cold in terms of tissue consumption!

(My fingers have become dyslexic this afternoon!)

Back
Top Bottom