Snuff

Hiya,

Found another delicate sniffing (major nose pounding) related pastime that fits right into this thread, and it comes with a special magical dispenser machine! Yes, I am talking about snorting chocolate powder....seriously. Choose from many flavors too.

One good part of this 'hobby' is a machine this one guy made to help load up the old schnozzolina. It's a modern spring activated catapult design based onna real old original snuff dispenser. Best part is you don't need thumbs!!! Not that anyone here has a rogue thumb issue.....just sayin.

Plenty of youtube stuff on this device (chocolate shooter) and lots of articles about huffing cocoa and what that does.

Martin

Last edited:
Are you settled on one favourite or are you still butterflying around them, @Johnus? I use Viking Dark 99.9% of the time with an occasional Thor's Hammer - or a huff of something menthol to make me sneeze, usually Ozona President.

What would early mornings be without snuff, strong, good coffee and TSR?

& don't forget us non snuffies who join you in the mornings with the strong coffee and TSR Big Bro B. Always nice to peruse this thread, even for an abstainer.

JohnnyO. o/.

Hello fellow snuffers!
Yes still using the wonderful stuff.
McChrysyals Original is still my daily snuff, I have a Bakelite snuff box full of it in my pocket now.
I do like the Thors Hammer as well.

Looks like it. I did not see this thread. It is an anti social habit but I enjoy the occasional pinch at home. I like Sir Walter Scott's Artisan snuffs (Creme de Figue and Lundy Foot) and Gawith Kendall Brown. The Toque snuffs are pretty good too especially the SP extra (high nic and lovely smell of Bergamot) and their camphor and clove. I think the snuff habit is coming back as a quit smoking aid for those who still enjoy tobacco aromas. It is seen as a bit disgusting though so not many people admit to it. I was introduced to it by my English teacher who brought sone in while we were studying Alexander Pope.

Last edited:
Looks like it. I did not see this thread. It is an anti social habit but I enjoy the occasional pinch at home. I like Sir Walter Scott's Artisan snuffs (Creme de Figue and Lundy Foot) and Gawith Kendall Brown. The Toque snuffs are pretty good too especially the SP extra (high nic and lovely smell of Bergamot) and their camphor and clove. I think the snuff habit is coming back as a quit smoking aid for those who still enjoy tobacco aromas. It is seen as a bit disgusting though so not many people admit to it. I was introduced to it by my English teacher who brought sone in while we were studying Alexander Pope.

Good choice of snuffs. I'm a KB fan too. I think I'd have to disagree about it being anti-social, though. It's now the only acceptable way to take tobacco, unless you start sneezing all over the people around you. If you're a cloth handkerchief user, there can be some domestic strains when it comes to laundering them.

Back
Top Bottom