Show us your slants

I like it very much. Got two of them, one branded Oska. I just need to make sure to not use the aggressive side two passes in a row, or for any other pass than the first pass.

Is the current 37c a newer version to the original 37c?

If by original you mean the vintage brass 37C I don't know if the shave is exactly the same or not, as I haven't used the vintage one.

The latest 37 is different from last years though. It's said to be a milder version. It's recognisable by the teeth on the safety bar being less pronounced than the older version. I haven't used it but I've read reports ranging from - it's a bit milder - the same - as mild as a 34C - they've messed up a great razor. Take your pic.

There should be no difference. If anything, the teeth are a bit more pronounced as the heads are made from new, non-worn moulds. Reports from those who have both state the new is not different, it's refreshed.

The heads are different.

attachment.php

As to whether they shave different that depends on who you listen to.

Can't see the pic yet, maybe I have to login to BB.
However, this would mean that information supplied by Merkur is wrong and that Germand can't compare.

Whalebone 222. 3D-printed by Shapeways, my third drone115b designed slant. This is a very comfortable slant, only drawback is having to were with nuts and bolts.
DSC05359.JPG

Back
Top Bottom