Show us your slants

KWC Doppelschräg-variant. DDR. Remarkable shaver, better than I expected. Blade is really stuck on the topcap, won't move one bit, makes screwing the set together rather difficult.
DSC04828.JPG

DSC04831.JPG

Fine Superlite
DSC05016.JPG

Based on the Hobby, shown earlier in this thread, but with quite a few differences.

I found it to be very mild compared to others that I've tried. Nice and lightweight but not as efficient as I'd want it to be, the guard bars seem to be too big or protrude too far past the blade?

It's not as aggressive as Fasan's or Trumpfs, but not a bad shaver. The acoustic feedback is good, my only problem is I can't shave the throat area atg with this one. Just won't cut it.

That's where the acoustic feedback comes in. Louder is better with this razor, so slightly move the grip and your ears will tell you if you're good. Maybe that should not be necessary, but for me it was not a problem.

f5ab8ea1b25149c96b751cab7ef9f15f.jpg

Replated Lutz slant.

I did have a few shaves with it and although I prefer aggressive razors, this is the one that is just way too aggressive for me.

It seems even more aggressive for me than r41!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well, I read somewhere that it has a milder + a more aggressive side but I didn't notice it in the blade gap.
Normally I use one side, then I swap to the other side, rinse with water and start again.
And truth to be said I didn't use it for quite a while...

I do use though my Merkur 37 every now and then and seems to me a tad easier to use than the Lutz.

That's why I posted it on Ebay though I would rather prefer to swap it with a different razor. Maybe a different slant.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you look at the head you'll see that the sides are differently scalloped. One side more coarsely than the other. The coarser side is the more aggressive side.

Back
Top Bottom