Secret Santa Acquisitions thread!

Do you think I should release the who had who list, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Mama Bears aged spice soap and some super thins. I had not tried either. They make a great combo, thanks Santa :)

I just looked on Mama Bears website, lots to try from Mmmm

That's the only issue I have with MB soaps, too many to choose from (but that is not a bad problem to have). I read to thing of the results if I ever visited the store. It produces quite a light lather but I do find despite mt initial fears that it is too thin it does provide a good shave and after shaving my skin is very calm.

I have Dublin Tweed which is very nice.

Sorry it's taken so long to post here but I've had no broadband for the last few days. Just managed to pop in a couple of times when on other computers. I was hoping to post a pic of my present but the connection is just too slow at the moment.

Anyway, I'm here now and I'd like to give a big thank you to Matt* for the Mama Bear Ye Olde Barbershop soap and a very generous lot of blades too! The soap is one I doubt I would have chosen to buy myself, as the name sounds rather corny and there are so many others I'd like to try first. Well what a surprise - it is a gorgeously warm-scented soap that is a real pleasure to shave with. Mrs PC approves highly and, along with my new straight (yes really, see straight section!) it really made my Christmas an excellent one. :D

*Sussed you from the 'from' postcode on the parcel!

matt31 said:
Glad you enjoyed it!

I was thinking about sending the parcel from somewhere else as a red herring but didnt have the time sadly lol

+1 on that was going to post it while I was out working away from home...........that plan went out of the window. So I am sure my recipient has figured out who sent his present..............lets just hope he liked it as he knows where I live.............. :shock: :shock:

missingskin said:
matt31 said:
Glad you enjoyed it!

I was thinking about sending the parcel from somewhere else as a red herring but didnt have the time sadly lol

+1 on that was going to post it while I was out working away from home...........that plan went out of the window. So I am sure my recipient has figured out who sent his present..............lets just hope he liked it as he knows where I live.............. :shock: :shock:

That I do
:lol: :D :D :D

pedro083 said:
missingskin said:
matt31 said:
Glad you enjoyed it!

That I do
:lol: :D :D :D

How your honing skills coming on.......... :p :p

I'd just like to thank everyone for making this idea come to life, it's been an interesting project, which started as a wild idea I had.

Everyone has really got into it, all parcels had arrived on time, despite the weather, xmas rush and other unforeseen circumstances.

Thank you all, I'm very pleased this went better than I had expected! :D

Max

I have finaly had a chance to open my Secret santa gift and I got some Kent soap in a nice wooden bowl and a tube of gentlemens tonic which I thought was for my hangover but turns out to be shaving cream and a nice one too.

Thanks my secret santa who ever you are :shave :D

Back
Top Bottom