Secret Santa Acquisitions thread!

Do you think I should release the who had who list, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
:eek: :shock: :eek: Well, I should be shocked......but really I'm just saddened; all the more saddened that this type of school boy smuttiness still goes on at this very special time of year.

As for you Pigcat; don't think that your avatar's waving detracts for a moment from what the left hand is doing....eh, what is it doing??? :lol: :lol:

Opened mine this morning! Here it is! A splendid array of GFT fragrance samples and different blades! All in a classy Trumpers drawstring bag! Bingo!

[attachment=0]

Attachments

• TSR SS2.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 103
Damian Murphy said:
KRF1963 said:
Damian Murphy said:
I think I know who my secret santa is "KRF1963" , Thanks!

What makes you think it's me?

The first post I noticed on the Secret Santa thread the day the present arrived was

"Still waiting for mine here is snowy York :("

the pacakge had a dirty great postmark on it :lol:

If you think the gift is shit then it definitely wasn't me :D

Guys you are slacking, it's now 4:30AM, and still no one?... Amateurs, the lot of you! :D :D

Max

edit: 5AM, that's me off to work. (6AM local time) Enjoy everyone!
Hope you all have a good xmas morning, I'll be checking in from work a bit later ;)

Many thanks to my Secret Santa ( Stratton St Margaret) for a mixed bag containing:
Tube of Vicco Shaving cream, Arko shave stick, Pack of Supermax blades, A Rolls Razor, and a pair of socks :lol: You're not my daughter are you?
Thank you again whoever you are, I'll have fun trying to figure out the Rolls :D after I try the Vicco as my morning shave.
Merry Christmas all.
regards, beejay

Gift opened. :D

A tub of vetiver Straight Razor Designs glycerin shaving soap and a tube of Compass menthol shaving cream. Both new to me and I look forward to trying them both. Thanks Secret Santa. :)

My guess is hunnymonster as I remember him picking up this cream from his Bulgaria trip.

Back
Top Bottom