Secret Santa Acquisitions thread!

Do you think I should release the who had who list, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
This is the Secret Santa acquisitions thread, all those that have participated can post their gifts here, pics would be appreciated. (but you should wait until xmas morning to open you presents!)
And if you are in a guessing mood, have a guess as who your santa is... ;)

Original thread: TSR - Secret Santa - 29 participants - CLOSED

Please only put your Secret Santa gifts in this thread, other shaving related xmas acquisitions should go in the normal thread.

Happy Christmas to all, and thanks for participating in the first ever TSR Secret Santa.

Max

Yellow Jim said:
Does this mean we can open them now? :eek:
FrenchBlade said:
This is the Secret Santa acquisitions thread, all those that have participated can post their gifts here, pics would be appreciated. (but you should wait until xmas morning to open you presents!)
And if you are in a guessing mood, have a guess as who your santa is... ;)
:p

I bet the first post will be at 5.30 xmas morning from someone who can't wait any longer and creeps downstairs even before the kids wake up!

Probably me then!! :lol:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/peakseeker/bracelet.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo27 ... acelet.jpg</a><!-- m -->

No, the first post is from someone who ripped the wrapping off a few weeks ago and ruined everybody's Christmas. I can't seem to get the picture to show so there's a link above.

Thanks to Audiolab for this very nice bracelet......he didn't remain very secret for long. :D

soapalchemist said:
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/peakseeker/bracelet.jpg

No, the first post is from someone who ripped the wrapping off a few weeks ago and ruined everybody's Christmas. I can't seem to get the picture to show so there's a link above.

Thanks to Audiolab for this very nice bracelet......he didn't remain very secret for long. :D

I wonder who that someone is :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, I've got a confession to make............I've opened mine today :oops:

The thing is, I work in hospitality and this is a kind of busy time of year for me so today has been my 'christmas' even though I am at work typing this (on the sly)

My secret santa sent me an old spice DE razor in a wooden box and a travel kit. I will post pics later (when I manage to get to my camera)

I will now go and sit with Sharon in the 'naughty corner'

I hope you all have a great christmas and a happy and prosperous 2011
(and spare a thought for the unlucky ones who are working)

matt31 said:
My secret santa sent me an old spice DE razor in a wooden box and a travel kit. I will post pics later (when I manage to get to my camera))

Great stuff!! Can't blame you for opening it now. Sounds like you have a really busy few days ahead of you!

Pig Cat said:
Professor Blighty said:
Here's mine....lovely!

...anyway, it proves I haven't opened it yet! :lol:

Very nice! Can't read the note though - what does it say??

The note says..

"Dear Blighty,
What a good boy you've been this year (well, apart from that scary razor stand!)
Love from Santa
."

Santa didn't appreciate my razor stand because he's got a beard! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom