Secret Santa Acquisitions thread!

Do you think I should release the who had who list, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Ogallala Bay Rum of the lime and peppercorns variety… Big thumbs up from the missus on the smell, which is always a bonus. :D

Really loving the smell, and I'll be splashing it on after my Chrimbo shave (along with using my NF 2211 from the missus, which I have prepped for shaving already :hungrig ).

Muchos gracias – really chuffed.

Lipsy

A lump of coal!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

:lol: Only kidding a joseph rodgers master razor no2 and a crown and sword straight razor. Also a selection of de blades as well.
thank you very much and I think I have a very good idea who it was deductions to follow tonight :D

Well, I know where mine came from, but not who organised it... I didn't even remove it from the postal wrappage until this morning (postal wrappage festooned with NANNY'S SILLY SOAP stickers and the DY8 postmark being pointers to it's origin)... label on it confirmed the origin and also that it wasn't from Nanny herself...

2 soaps - Lemony Lime & Ice and a Slice... both met with approval from the boss.

Thankyou Secret Santa whomever you are... also thanks to Max for organising it & to Nanny for making suck lovely soaps in the first place :D

Now off to make my onion bhajis to go with the curry buffet later :hungrig

A "Professor Blighty" Lemons and Limes Shaving Soap, Aftershave and Balm, well pleased with that and thank you very much Secret Santa... :lol:

Nice one, and also a big thank you to Max for setting it all up...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE................(now then, where is my drink.... :? ;) )

a SIGNED copy of Leisureguy's guide to shaving

Nanny's Rosewood Delight hand soap and
Nanny's Lemony Lime soft shaving soap

:D

absolutely delighted - thank you Secret Santa and Max

Some lovely scented Lavender shaving soap, a bottle of Lavender oil and a brush. I am absolutely delighted, I am a fan of Lavender, both the spicy Tabac and MDC and just nice plain Lavender. Earlier in the year I had visited a Lavender farm on Jersey, their products smell similar to this but the soap was not great (I think it was bath soap to be honest but it was tallow based so had hoped it would be good for shaving). These products are local to the Santa who sent them (US based) and I have the the soap in a bowl ready to try tomorrow, must remember to grab a picture.

Thanks to my trans-Atlantic Santa (you know who you are) this is just what I hoped for, something local that I would otherwise never get to try.

Best wishes and I hope everyone had a nice day.

Thanks secret santa used the barbasol today and its very very good stuff..Bit of a menthol kick but very mellow,lathers wonderfully,Never heard of it before or seen anything on here about it..thanks again love it. :shave

Merry Christmas everyone!

My secret santa bought me a Professor Blighty's Applewood Gentlemans Shaving Box containing a large tub of shaving soap, a bottle of cologne splash and a bottle of balm all smelling sweetly of apples!

Thank you very much. I originally thought it was from Martin himself but I see Sunbury got a lemon and lime one so now I'm not so sure!

I will be trying it out later today. Thanks :hungrig

5293091258_87373cf18b.jpg

PS Martin the packaging and presentation are excellent well done.

Back
Top Bottom