Secret Santa Acquisitions thread!

Do you think I should release the who had who list, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
BLING !!! Mine is a gold Weishi razor. Heard that the quality control of these is a bit suspect, but this one is perfect. Well chuffed, thanks James-uk ( Christmas card included !)

Glad my parcel got there in time, somewhere in Yorkshire with a Rovers team :D

bazwalk said:
BLING !!! Mine is a gold Weishi razor. Heard that the quality control of these is a bit suspect, but this one is perfect. Well chuffed, thanks James-uk ( Christmas card included !)

Lol Cheers Bazwalk...well happy..Great selection of stuff..loving that barbasol great stuff..cheers again fella ;)

Well after feeling my present before I left for Stoke to see the family I figured out what it was..........well sort of, and then in the rush to get on the road to miss all the traffic I have left it at home. So something to look forward to when I get back in a couple of days.
Did not look at the post mark on the package on purpose, but it has a Christmas card inside from a certain area showing Durham Cathedral..............but this could be a red herring......... :shock: :shock:
Will let you know what it is on Tuesday............Merry Christmas to you all..............now wheres the paracetamol gone.......... :? :?

slash said:
bazwalk said:

Lol Cheers Bazwalk...well happy..Great selection of stuff..loving that barbasol great stuff..cheers again fella ;)

Whats this Barbasol I keep seeing people talking about, I thought when I first read it you were on about the sterilising liquid............. :oops: :oops: ...............remember I have a hangover from hell today so be gentle with your sarcasm........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A Semogue 1305 brush :D

I'm very pleased, someone's been paying attention at the back ;)

I look forward to breaking this one in, and seeing how it compares (exceeds?) the S.O.C.... I must say it's a great looking brush.

Here's the 1305 as promised, with it's scruffier older brother!

1305a.jpg

One more Ho before we Go:

Allow me to say thank you all, whether in your conversations or posts, friendships, PMs, emails, great bargains in kit and gear (PIFs to the New World are very much appreciated; we are so backward here) or by supporting Steve’s hernia operation after packing, carrying and sending me hundreds of JEWEL blades.
Five months at TSR and I see something as complicated as herding cats be treated with “nothing to it,” let’s get a Christmas exchange a goin’ --- TSR did --- and it worked. Thank You Max. Thanks to everyone for participating and my thanks to Santa, while resting in London, sent me a substantial tub of the coolest shaving cream I have tried; is there something cooler? And remember it was way cool to try it first time with my NF 2211 and Gillette Toggle - D1 (Thank You Erwin) and new Gillette blade and Trumpers from Dave. From my wife a new Christmas shaving bowl from Germany.
Hard to judge all of those groups of inputs at one time but it was such a treat to do all that indulgence on a day that started out with a 4 mile walk, afterward a very hot shower and the ritual began … I’m gonna have to try this Connaught peppermint cream summer time or while out camping. A most Happy and prosperous New Year to all of you. Regards, Robert.

Noted: The introduction of this post, after I re-read it, was not the “final call” at our Cul de Sac Christmas Party; my wife wouldn’t allow it.

Attachments

• Christmas Evening 2010 (640x480).jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 59
Lipsy said:
James_uk said:
are you gonna tell me who you are or shall I start knocking on every TSR member's door? :twisted:

What did you get, fella?

Lipsy

I wrote on this thread earlier on mate,it got disappeard for some reason,I got a lovely handcrafted pen and a hand turned brush handle,can't wait to have it filled with some silvertip hair :cool:

pedro083 said:
bazwalk said:
You are welcome. Costs about 50p in Tripoli :D . This time next week I'll be back there :(

If not to late baz i woud not mind trying some of this creme if you could bring some back(paid for of course)

Think there's quite a few wanting to try this, myself included, there's a thread going in creams! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom