Kikuboshi Strop
Kikuboshi Razor
Alum
Thayers WH
Pitrulon Classic AS
Have fun!
f5e9949cfd3e59a3d40795d4bd1d5c66.jpg
Greetings

Please enlighten me regarding that razor at first glance I thought it was a frameback but it appears to be some sort of honing guide to increase the angle; I'm confused!

Regards
Dick.

SOTD: 13th October 2016.
View attachment 21259
Shaving recipe for today.

Pre: warm shower:/ Cien (green Kick) shower gel & shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Bloom water face wash.

Razor:Merkur R89 .

Blade:Voskhod . (1)

Brush: Omega S10065 Synthetic.

Soap:Cella + 4 drops of Glycerin in the soap bowl.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Post:Lavender oil & Witch Hazel mixture/Groomed Post Shave Balm.

A/S :Barbon Menthol.

Today was the first try with the recently purchased Cella soap/croap..the verdict?..absolutely superb!;) i gave it a bloom with some hot water, and it's slickness performance, & protection are brilliant..the scent i like, it reminds me of almond slices.which are great favourite of mine..another 3 pass+pick up's silky smooth shave with no errors to report..finished off with a good splash of Barbon menthol Aftershave.i'm ready for thursday's offerings.Enjoy your day,gentlemen.:cool:
Ahhhh, Cella! Great soap...your post has made me decide to go with Cella for this evening's shave, Foxy. I was going to say that I don't understand why some don't like the almond smell, but then I realised that I dislike marzipan and that cyanide is supposed to smell like almonds too, so I guess some people might have negative views about it. Personally, though, Cella is a great choice...and a Voskhod blade...another excellent choice my friend (I'm still on a Nacet, but Voskhods are one of my favourites too);):)

SOTD
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Personna Lab Blue (1)
Brush: Omega S-Brush 10108
Cream: Simpsons Sandalwood
Balm: Nivea Men Sensitive Balm
A/S: Tuff Red*
It's 1 year today that I had my first DE shave. For today's shave I used *almost the exact same set up. Brilliant.

View attachment 21274
OK I'm going to admit something now...when I first saw a tin of Simpson's shaving cream, I thought it was a promotional thing for the cartoon. Yup, I didn't associate it with shaving at all...something about the font and the red colour I guess. My bad!:(:confused::eek::)

Ahhhh, Cella! Great soap...your post has made me decide to go with Cella for this evening's shave, Foxy. I was going to say that I don't understand why some don't like the almond smell, but then I realised that I dislike marzipan and that cyanide is supposed to smell like almonds too, so I guess some people might have negative views about it. Personally, though, Cella is a great choice...and a Voskhod blade...another excellent choice my friend (I'm still on a Nacet, but Voskhods are one of my favourites too);):)
Voskhod are my choice of blade at the moment, they are such a brilliant all rounder ..next week's blade choice going to be my recently delivered Nacets, i only purchased 40, as i have a boat load of other blades to get through..like anough for nearly two years worth!..The Cella i bought on a whim to be honest, delighted with it, i actually like the scent,,but i understand why some people dislike it..what i'm impressed with is it's performance & slickness..a great post shave feeling to it also..Enjoy your Cella inspired shave. Regards.;)

DSC_0404_zpsewytyewd.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Herder Constant Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Fantastic Silky Smooth Close Shave Today with My Stainless Herder Solingen 6/8th..I Feel that I Can Do No Wrong with the Herder..Its Very Sharp but Incredibly Forgiving...A Perfect Yin & Yang Balance..A Real Pleasurable & Relaxing Shave Today..;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

That's what I get from cella that cloying cyanide note.

Pot of the day...this one I keep my Cella in...

The shave: Glyce pre-shave wash + Proraso Red pre-shave cream / Cella applied with 'The Duke' / removed with EJ89/Braveheart/Nacet / Pinaud Clubman Vanilla AS + Nivea balm

Cella is a supremely affordable high quality croap...It has few competitors at the price (or even higher prices) and smells fantastic...I will always keep some in stock;). Clubman Vanilla goes great with Cella.
Happy shaves y'all!:):):)

Cella shave.jpg

30306525335_2a4419e226_z.jpg

Today's SOTD: Dusy Kabinett, MÜHLE Synth, MÜHLE R41, Voskhod & Tüff Rasierwasser to finish.

Received my R41 from Shavestation today (thanks Stuart) so thought i'd give it a bash. The MÜHLE synth made a beautiful super slick lather from the rose scented Kabinett, having read what a beast the R41 is I decided to load up a blade I know to be forgiving (Voskhod.) I tentatively began my first pass and... Its a kitten! Yes you can feel the blade on your face but as a SR user that actually gave me more confidence to throw it around, the result was BBS in 2 passes with no cuts, weepers or irritation - Just what the doctor ordered. Finished off with some Tüff "Herb" AS splash, scent is definitely old school and it gives a nice refreshing post shave feel with no dryness, highly recommended for the price.

SOTD Head 13-10-16
Essential oils The shaving Co, sandalwood soap GolDachs, badger two bands Shavemac, X Razor, Locion La Toja.
It was with the soap to start me on the CS. I like that faint but lingering scent throughout shaving, X razor for not having brand named, very soft, a delight, my cheek would dare even say that it is very risky Solingen steel, brush and complemented Toja ecstasy ...
6a610a4a3c15696062522a8f5129bb39.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom