P & B Star Noir
Face lather
Schick Eversharp Injector G8 SE
Schick Injector SE (ex China)
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera witch hazel
Fine Platinum A/S
Floris Special No. 127 edt
DB The Man Who Sold the World

Well, for those of you that have used SN, there's probably little need to add much more. Suffice to say, if there were a thread for desert island shaving kit, the combo of razor, brush and croap referred to above would be worthy, for me (a supply of fresh water would be useful too).

So...yeah. Soaps move over, there's a new kid in town. 5 stars for Star Noir. Scent, performance and post-shave...nearly perfection in an imperfect world.

Be well everyone.

Stephen.

View attachment 21262
Greetings TSR

Thursday's affair
Face wash with unidentified soap
RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
P & B Star Noir
Face lather
Schick Eversharp Injector G8 SE
Schick Injector SE (ex China)
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera witch hazel
Fine Platinum A/S
Floris Special No. 127 edt
DB The Man Who Sold the World

Well, for those of you that have used SN, there's probably little need to add much more. Suffice to say, if there were a thread for desert island shaving kit, the combo of razor, brush and croap referred to above would be worthy, for me (a supply of fresh water would be useful too).

So...yeah. Soaps move over, there's a new kid in town. 5 stars for Star Noir. Scent, performance and post-shave...nearly perfection in an imperfect world.

Be well everyone.

Stephen.

I keep seeing stars around these here parts!...Will need to get one , can't resist any longer.:)

Thank you. My wife received 2 of these mugs as a gift. I believe they are meant for serving the drink, Moscow Mule. I had to take one for SOTD photos. :D
The drink if you don't know already..consists of Vodka,ginger beer & lime juice.. in my part of the world we call it "lunatic's broth..you can run a two stroke engine on it!..imagine drinking a dozen of them, my head would be like a bag of broken biscuits!:D

Thursday, OCtober 13, 2016

El Druida Manchurian
Mike's Natural Soap - Sweet Pumpkin Spice
Gillette New Long Comb Rhodium Rose Gold
Personna 74 #12
I Coloniali Aftershave Balm

IMG_0708-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom