Rugby World Cup.. thoughts

I never said they did, But yes, they could... wouldn't have to be just Chinese food either.
Oh you will have to excuse my misunderstanding. When you said a 'flash in the wok' in reference to the fact that Japan are trailing in their match against Scotland - I foolishly assumed you were making a cheap and incorrect comment concerning their cooking utensils.

Oh you will have to excuse my misunderstanding. When you said a 'flash in the wok' in reference to the fact that Japan are trailing in their match against Scotland - I foolishly assumed you were making a cheap and incorrect comment concerning their cooking utensils.

No problem, consider yourself excused.

Scotland to win all three matches and top their group....but realistically, defeat by South Africa is on the cards as they will be doubly determined not just to win but post a big score. Samoa will be a tough game but I think we can do it. If we don't beat the US, then we don't deserve to progress.

Clash of the giants on Saturday just looking at the stat's on the Welsh and English centers Jamie Roberts 6ft 4in 17st 4lb Scott Williams 6ft 1in 15st 10lb, Brad Barrit 6ft 1in 15st 1lb Sam Burgess 6ft 5in 18st 4lb.

England v Wales this ones to difficult to call so the best I can do is leave you with a Welsh rugby joke enjoy.

Warren Gatland and Stuart Lancaster are both killed when a lightning bolt hits the Millennium Stadium.

In heaven, they are greeted by God and Lancaster is taken to his new home, a lovely English country cottage with statues of English rugby greats and angels singing Jerusalem and Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

He was delighted until he suddenly heard some even more beautiful singing coming from the top of the hill. He listened closer and could hear Bread of Heaven and Hen Wlad fy Nhadau.

He looked up to see a great palace with statues of Barry John and Gareth Edwards and a party in the garden had Brains SA flowing freely as the crowd watched Scott Gibbs scoring his try against England in 1999. Lancaster went to the Lord and said: “I don't want to appear ungrateful - but why does Warren get the huge mansion?”

God said: “You've got it all wrong! That's not Warren's place - it's mine.”

I'm just about to commence the evening - starting at 5pm with a Chinese meal with family to celebrate my birthday - then on to the local with my wife for the big match. Hope it doesn't end with me posting abusive comments on here.

Been looking forward to this match up since the tournament began and it really did not fail to disappoint.

When Amos and Williams had to leave the field for Wales I really thought it was all England's, but what a fantastic try from Wales to get them back in it. Not sure Robshaw will be a popular man tonight, poor decision not to kick for 3 points towards the end.

Fantastic display of goal kicking from both teams.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

How on earth did England lose that match? All they had to do was retain control and play to the whistle. Two evenly matched sides but, on the day, one had better tactics.

So now it's all on Australia.

Back
Top Bottom