Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Just pm'd Cullum to inform him im on holiday for a couple of weeks so best to skip me and pass the pif onto Steve (fly3k)

Omit me from the pif for the time being, i can always rejoin at some point.

cheers
Simon

Hi Guys, I would be very grateful if I could be included in this I think it's a great way to get involved [/align]in the forum and try something different. I have a few blades now that I am happy to add.

Cheers.

I can't believe this is still going. Who would have thought that a kindly PIF gesture would continue on for almost 3 years.

I'm glad to see people getting the benefit of this.

andyjreid said:
I can't believe this is still going. Who would have thought that a kindly PIF gesture would continue on for almost 3 years.

I'm glad to see people getting the benefit of this.

Well said. I'm new to the a Forum and DE shaving and can't believe I am part of this, I am looking forward to seeing what is in the package and then adding something to it.

Really feel like part of a community.

Cheers.

Arrived safely today.

An interesting selection. I have added some bits and will have a look to see if I can find anything else to add. I will send onto the next in line once I have had a shave over the weekend to try one of the balms included.

tony4938
Charliej
Taypsie
superflyguy
JohnVaux
Jon_mooseuk
bigfatbloke71
jonnie1881
dendass
Roy_Drage
vman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom