Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Got the package from Simon - wow what a selection. I've been away to Jerusalem and Jordan, and I've picked up 6 different type of blades which aren't in the pack, so I will add packs of these to the bag of goodies. I'll contact the next person on the list (sml1921) early next week and pass it on.

What a great way to experience different blades!

Umar I pm'ed you my details. Waiting to hear from you. As for sml121 I will try him next on the list after I'm done in case he doesn't access the forum often.

List update:
Umar - current holder
Kokain
sml1921 
Callumz
SimonS
fly3k
tony4938
Charliej

Daz did anyone contact you about those blades? That sounds like a great offer that should not be missed. The more test blades the better.

Package was posted to sml1921 I've added a few blades and some shaving balm, hope you like them. 70% of the blades I never heard of, it was really wonderful choice. Kudos to the guy starting this idea

First post! possibly a bit cheeky to get in on this so early but it's such a great idea.

List update:
sml1921 - current holder
Callumz
SimonS
fly3k
tony4938
Charliej
Taypsie
superflyguy (hopefully I'll get a lovely Christmas present!)

I am happy to send some blades like 7 o'clock yellow and something else.. I dont want try as I have my favourites already but I am happy to share and later to be reshared

May I jump in here please, new to the world of DE's, but have 8 variants of blade to add already :)

List update:
sml1921 - current holder
Callumz
SimonS
fly3k
tony4938
Charliej
Taypsie
superflyguy
JohnVaux

Back
Top Bottom