Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

mayhem72 said:
Is this still going?

Nothing has turned up yet on my end. I think DB was ill for a bit and didn't get round to posting but I haven't heard anything for a few weeks now.

I'll drop him a little PM now to see if he ever got them posted. :)

Just a little update for everyone:

I haven't received anything as yet. I've PM'd DB but haven't had a reply. I'm guessing he's still ill or is just busy as he hasn't been online since the 8th.

Either way, if I hear anything I'll keep you all updated. :)

Any update from DB? I'd like to join if its still going - I've got a fairly wide selection of blades I could add, and I'm sure there are loads I've not yet tried.

DB sent me a PM about a week or so ago but I haven't heard or received anything since then. Think he's really busy with moving house at the minute so will get around to posting it when he gets a chance.

I'll update the thread once anything arrives with me. :)

I received the blades today from DB. Thanks mate!

A nice little selection I must say. I've taken a few I haven't tried out yet and replaced them with blades that were not in the bundle. Sputnik, Voshkod, Med Preps, Rubies, Rapiras and I've added in some Bluebeard's Cream and AS Balm along with a sample of GFT Spanish Leather.

Who's up next?

:)

Hi guys,

Completely new to shaving with a straight razor. Only started two weeks ago and have a serious amount of nicks to prove it! Got the bug already though so i would really appreciate it if i could be added to the list so that i could try something different.

Thanks,

Stefan

(05-04-2013 22:12 )Deckchair_Blue Wrote:
Just to keep track, is the list now:
Currently with DJ-Steved
Tony T
Deckchair_Blue
Tainted
Rjstoz
tangleshave
mayhem72
thrifty

Based on that post rjstoz is after you Tainted. I'm after thrifty I think.

I should be on the list somewhere, but i am in no rush as I have a few still t try at home. Perhaps. Could be added to the List after Umar please?

Scswalex said:
I should be on the list somewhere, but i am in no rush as I have a few still t try at home. Perhaps. Could be added to the List after Umar please?

My apologies Scswalex - I was scrolling on the phone.

Here is the list as far as I can make out.

Rjstoz
tangleshave
mayhem72
thrifty
Scswalex
Umar
sml1921

Cheers

Package received, now the only problem i have now is what to select, I will take a couple out tonight add a few then it will be back in the post to Mayhem72. PM for postal address next job.....

The joys of an impressive package !!

Back
Top Bottom