Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Hello may I be considered for the list? It would be interesting to try some blades I keep hearing good things about, compared to my limited experience with Derby.

Hi guys. It looks like it might get to me whilst I'm on holiday (11 August), so could I swap with you Scswalex if you don't mind. You did offer previously, and I just want to make sure you are OK with it. I will make sure I pass it on quickly.

That is fine with me, I am in no rush and don't go on holiday until the end of August

I will leave with you to arrange (but don't nick all the good ones!)

Scswalex said:
That is fine with me, I am in no rush and don't go on holiday until the end of August

I will leave with you to arrange (but don't nick all the good ones!)

Thank you. Much appreciated. Do we know where the blades are at the moment?

Re: RE: Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Umar said:
Do we know where the package is?

I have received a pm from mayhem 72, and the package is on its way to me. I'm off work this week so will get chance to move it on fairly 'sharpish'. I will contact next on list shortly!

PS who is next? :blush:

thrifty said:
Umar said:
Do we know where the package is?

I have received a pm from mayhem 72, and the package is on its way to me. I'm off work this week so will get chance to move it on fairly 'sharpish'. I will contact next on list shortly!

PS who is next? :blush:

That's me next on the list. If you send me a PM I can let you have my details.

Wow. What can I say? A selection of blades? Here's me thinking I would get an envelope with 4 rusty blades in it!

Couldn't be further from the truth!

Many thanks to Andyjreid for his generosity for starting thing this PIF.

Almost restores my faith in gentlemanly behaviour...

Cheers, Andy.

Just received this package from thrifty this morning.

Wonderful selection in the bag, I have taken a few added and few and its ready to be moved along. Umar next I think, I will send him a massage but think he may be away at the moment.

Many thank to everyone concerned

Back
Top Bottom