Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

that's bloody poor form! :mad:

does this happen from time to time? maybe there should be some rules in place - time as a member, number of posts etc... :idea:

:heart: to be fair to the chap there have been a few instances on this PIF where it's taken weeks to change hands. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, we're probably just getting over excited about new blades!

After all 'we' do have his address!

cheers
adam

It may be worth a local member calling in at his place to make sure all is well. Not in a "where is the stuff" way, but to ensure everything is OK.

If it's not the he will probably pass the PIF on to the caller to continue its journey. If all is fine it may shame him into sorting it out.

Just a thought.

It does happen from time to time, things do go missing, I think we've lost the blade pack a couple of times. I'll short out a new one if this one has gone missing and send out on its way to the next lucky victim.

Rules on number of posts, length of time work to a degree but a lot of the pass rounds are aimed at newbies who may not have many posts so it may restrict the number of take ups.

Lose the beard said:
It does happen from time to time, things do go missing, I think we've lost the blade pack a couple of times. I'll short out a new one if this one has gone missing and send out on its way to the next lucky victim.

Rules on number of posts, length of time work to a degree but a lot of the pass rounds are aimed at newbies who may not have many posts so it may restrict the number of take ups.

if it has gone missing it would be great if you'd be able to get it started again.
Fair point regrading 'the rules', I hadn't thought of that.

i'll PM sml again too

If there is anything I can do I've got the guys name and address?! Such a shame as there were so many packs of blades, entire derby soap, gillette creams and moisturizers, you could tell people added a lot of stuff along the line.

List update:
sml1921 - current holder
Callumz
SimonS
fly3k
tony4938
Charliej
Taypsie
superflyguy
JohnVaux
Jon_mooseuk
bigfatbloke71
jonnie1881

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The PIF is in my possession I shall PM SimonS for his address and get it sent out to him next week.
Noticed my favourite blade is missing - the rapira swedish super steel so ill add a couple of packs :)

Back
Top Bottom