Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Charliej your inbox is full so can't PM you but just to say that SWMBO forgot to post the package out to you on Monday, So i have just disciplined her and made her promise not to forget this Monday! ;-)

I failed to get this posted today as I have buggered up my dodgy knee, walking up the stairs to a mens clothing dept. I got to the top step and something went click and my knee got very wobbly like it was going to give way, cue spending 45 minutes sat down behind their counter with some ice the sales assistant grabbed from the nearby Subway branch, finsihed the shopping I had to get and the drive home was sheer hell, maybe it's time to buy an automatic or another Audi with a DSG box, I can now hardly bend the knee.

Knee almost back to normal and I can walk with the use of a stick, my GP tells me it will need surgery at some point but if I can cope at the moment to leave it. Will get blades posted out Friday or Saturday, I'm stuck in today waiting for a package and I have a date tomorrow during the day.

I've some blades left over from a Russian sample pack. Anyone want them, should I start a new thread, there's not loads, probably a couple of dozen blades. (Many of them are listed on http://usenix.org.uk/content/wet_shave.html#blade_gallery, but that's not important right now.)

What's the best way to post handful of blades? Do they survive in a reused junk mail envelope if I fold them a couple of times in paper?

eneville said:
I've some blades left over from a Russian sample pack. Anyone want them, should I start a new thread, there's not loads, probably a couple of dozen blades. (Many of them are listed on http://usenix.org.uk/content/wet_shave.html#blade_gallery, but that's not important right now.)

What's the best way to post handful of blades? Do they survive in a reused junk mail envelope if I fold them a couple of times in paper?

Hi,
I got a bit of a Russian interest thing going on at the moment if these are being passed on? Keen to try anything Russian/shave related. Unless they are being added to the big pif thing of course...
Chris

Back
Top Bottom