New Nanny's hard shaving soap

I have tried the French Lavender and the spicy, got them as samples from Boab (huge samples!) during the Glasgow meet. I have reviewed the samples previously and for the sake of brevity, and without patting Sharon's bahooky too much (metaphorically of course!) I'll say this. Nanny's hard shave soap is the best shaving product I have used.

Lusitano said:
Now Ice and Slice is available.

If my memory serves me correctly the 'Ice and a Slice' â„¢, was my suggestion, so...after your generous samples Sharon I'm just about ready to call it quits....Nearly!

:icon_wink::icon_wink:

Hiya,

I give up........just ordered a few soaps from the resident alchemist. There's only so much I can stands and I can't stands no more.

I also put down a large deposit to reserve Sharilyn's special offering, to be available by sometime next spring. I believe the work in progress name for the scent is 'Dew Drenched Fluffy Bunny'. I love the sound of that, and would probably buy the EdT if available.

Merwyn

Aaah Jeez guys, I'm feeling the bahookey patting.....really feeling it. Ouch!:):icon_eek:
I'm working away to the best of my limited ability to make more in more scents.
Suddenly, I feel compelled to say 'Buyaah'! For no other reason than I have become a little addicted to these vids...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd_i7RiwYs&feature=channel_video_title

Would love to try
your Woodsy and Citrussy when they are ready
Can I pre order I'm also planning a vetyver/clary sage type mix; very earthy/herbacious..........
Always on the look out for somthing new and something differnt realy love woody smells.
What about a clary sage/heather mix

soapalchemist said:
Woodsy and Citrussy are both on the cards. And Arabian Nights. And Bergamot and Coriander, which is probably my current favourite of my own scent blends. But all these are untried in this soap which is made with a different method to the soft soap, so I have to experiment with the different scents to see which will work. I'm also planning a vetyver/clary sage type mix; very earthy/herbacious..........probably another 'marmite' type scent. Maybe with a bit of pepperyness added in.

I'm glad your big package has arrived Mikael:icon_biggrin:; I had an email from a client in Europe today who received his order in 2 days!!! That's definitely a record.
Wellboy, I can't really do pre-orders, basically because I'm hopelessly disorganised, and am liable to sell the pre-ordered stuff, causing disappointment and gnashing of teeth. Things will settle down soon I'm sure and there will be several scents on at a time. I must dig out the bottle of clary sage and see what I can whistle up. It's potent stuff, as is vetyver. Both very earthy heavy scents.
The sandalwood I made last night seems to be fine, and smells gorgeous. Massive relief!! What I love about it, apart from it's heavenly smell is how it lingers on the skin. Although the sandalwood got a muted response on here when I initially trialled it, I definitely agree with the East European buyer who said it was 'God like'. I've made the scent stronger in this batch than in the previous soft soap version - WTH, thought I'ld live a little.

Back
Top Bottom