New Nanny's hard shaving soap

soapalchemist said:
I may have a few ready by mid September, otherwise it's likely to be end Sept, early Oct. Right now I'm a bit taken up with saving the harvest.:icon_biggrin: With the economic climate being what it is, and all the cuts, I thought it was about time I learnt some useful stuff like how to live on a shoe string......http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=10153

Give me a shout when you have some ready - I'm definitely waiting to make a purchase!

Nanny's Arabian Nights arrived in the mail today and tonight's shave will mate this fine creation with my NF 2201. That is a nice thought to pause at - nothing quite does it for a face lather like that 2 band Superior Badger.

Sharon is tied up with two young men and when she wears that out, according to her latest post, we'll see some hard soap come our way. R/Robert

Got my soap today :icon_razz:

fwhz6b.jpg

24mw804.jpg

Lusitano said:
Tried it today, I can say that it's a great soap. Sharon did a great job creating this puppie. Thank you!

It's wonderful stuff, easily into my top three all-time faves at the moment. Had it for over a week now, I think, and I haven't used anything else.

Lipsy

I hope I'll be forgiven for posting this here; I've now listed a few more bars of this on the site. But I won't be posting from after Tuesday of next week until Tuesday 4th October, so thought I'ld mention it in case some people were waiting. Still just the French Lavender scent, but more scents to come later next month.

soapalchemist said:
Still just the French Lavender scent, but more scents to come later next month.

Now that's what I wanted to hear (well read)! Was afraid of missing out on a great soap just because of the ol' smell box!
Thanks Sharon! Can we expect something woodsy? Citrusy? As long as it's not lavender or almonds, I'm game!

Woodsy and Citrussy are both on the cards. And Arabian Nights. And Bergamot and Coriander, which is probably my current favourite of my own scent blends. But all these are untried in this soap which is made with a different method to the soft soap, so I have to experiment with the different scents to see which will work. I'm also planning a vetyver/clary sage type mix; very earthy/herbacious..........probably another 'marmite' type scent. Maybe with a bit of pepperyness added in.

Back
Top Bottom