New Nanny's hard shaving soap

It's seems that Nanny's Silly Soap is going to release a new hard shaving soap really soon. From the official site:

SOAPY NEWS FLASH
Hard shaving soap coming soon. It's big; it's chunky; it's round; it's rough and ready and very 'rustic'.
It should be ready for sale in a couple of weeks, and I will update this announcement when it is listed on the site.
The scent is my attempt to replicate the scent of a very well known French shaving soap. Whether that has been successful or not remains to be seen, but in any event, testers so far like it - a lot.

And I've spotted an image from a SOTD

dsc_0015.jpg

I'm really thrilled about it :icon_razz:

"The scent is my attempt to replicate the scent of a very well known French shaving soap"

So Sharon, does this mean you'll be charging £40 plus another £40 shipping? :icon_cry2:

Pig Cat said:
"The scent is my attempt to replicate the scent of a very well known French shaving soap"

So Sharon, does this mean you'll be charging £40 plus another £40 shipping? :icon_cry2:

She wrote replicate the scent, not replicate the robbery :icon_lol:

Well, even if the pledge of omerta has been lifted, I'm disinclined to comment because there's been some formula tweaking going on. What I am prepared to say though is that the scent is very, very close to its target - whatever that was.

Well, so far I think it's looking hopeful, but I will be very glad to hear feed back from others who got samples yesterday. So far I have received two messages from yesterday's meet and they are both positive. But I will be interested to see that they are not just one off lucky strikes.
In light of Mikael's SOD, the price may now have increased to £50 a bar.:icon_lol::icon_eek:

I've just read Andy's review on the new soap Sharon is about to release. I also re-read Boab's comments on his review.

Could someone please define or briefly explain what "stability" in a soap would mean?

Both Andy and Boab mentioned this property in their review, and to be honest I had never heard of such term before.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom