New Nanny's hard shaving soap

"Not readily changing or fluctuating in its condition" would be a kinda formal definition I guess K. In the case of a shaving soap I believe it would indicate that it remains the same from 1st application to final rinse. Doesn't dry up or thin out.

Hoping to get a wee parcel off to you next week M8, will let you know when it's on its way.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I just caught up with this now; sorry for the delay gentlemen; I've been tweaking and tweaking, due to our friends across the channel having problems with the self same stability which even London users here did not seem to encounter.
It will indeed be offered in the self same tin, but the beauty of it is that it will be easy to refill the tin. And the tin should last indefinitely (please let me know if anyone experiences otherwise). I've only seen one used wooden bowl, which was a C & E soap kindly piffed to me by a member. So I don't know whether it had been used for years with many refills, or what. But it looked to be in a rather dilapidated state. If people wanted, in the fullness of time, I could even enclose a replacement top label with the refill, for a very modest fee, if a different scent was wanted. How you get the old one off is another matter, but not beyond the ingenuity of man.

Just finished a week with the french lavender and although i don't get on with the smell it's working fine, so a big thumbs up to Sharon for that and the spicy (which i like).

Just noticed I said on my site that I'll be posting tomorrow (having been partying hard with two young lads since Friday).......when tomorrow is a bank holiday.:icon_rolleyes:
So I'll be posting Tuesday.
Thanks for your comments Robert; other flavours will be coming in the fullness of time.

Alright already! I've failed in making myself sound much more exciting than I am.:icon_sad: http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=10057&pid=138185#pid138185

Back
Top Bottom