Closed Muhle R41 Razor COMPLETE

RE: Muhle R41 Razor

Interesting comments. I just had my best ever shave tonight, using an R41.

I tend to only do two passes, one with WTG and one ATG. With my R89 (and most razors) I can get a very nice shave that way. With the R41 it is usually very close to BBS, and tonight it was truly BBS.

I think that is the razor's strength. It will only go as close as any decent razor, it'll just do it in less passes. That leads to a more comfortable shave, compared to going for a third pass.

Love it!

The R41 landed on my desk this morning all safe and sound.
Well packaged with a good selection of blades. Thanks to Chopper for sending it on.

Muhle R41 Razor

Evening all. Think I might give this pass around a miss at the moment. Got a lot of new stuff to try and work has been mental recently so might not get a chance to use it at the moment. Maybe rejoin at a later date though if that's ok.

i have to second this wise opinion - i have so many razors and blades to try it would be madness to add to it!

hopefully i can come back to this in the future

Hi Dick,

Well can i have whoever is after me please?
I'll get it sent off Friday/Saturday, its been a busy week this week.

Re: Muhle R41 Razor

I love the R41 now. Undoubtedly, the best shave I've ever had with a DE and with a lot less work than others to get BBS. I tried it with, Feather a few weeks back and haven't looked back.

A - W said:
Hi Dick,

Well can i have whoever is after me please?
I'll get it sent off Friday/Saturday, its been a busy week this week.

Greetings

Sorry for the delay in answering you, Halk is next on the list. I keep forgetting to check this thread (such was my enthusiasm for this razor I was just happy to see the back of it!)

Regards
Dick

Right then, update:

Mr Halk does not want to try the R41 at this time but might possibly come back to try later.

So I have emailed Cruciate for his address hopefully to get the razor moving.

Has it now. A-W
The list as it is now:
1. Cruciate
2. Helveticum
3. Not The Stig

Back
Top Bottom