Closed Muhle R41 Razor COMPLETE

RE: Muhle R41 Razor

Lose the beard said:
midlife_crisis said:
What's the etiquette with borrowing razors?

The razor will be posted to the first person on the list, he will use it for a few days, then send it on to the next victim.

In general you keep the razor for a few days, maybe up to a couple of weeks to give it a good trial then give it a good clean, package it up and post to the next victim. How long you keep it depends a bit on the number of people on the waiting list, if there are lots then I would try to move it on quickly, otherwise if there are only a couple of people waiting I may hold on to it a bit longer.

Cheers, I wouldn't like to offend someone

Greetings Victims

Mattyb240 now has the razor and will tell us when he has either (a) Skinned his face, Hannibal Lector style or (b) Cut off his lips!

To save you having to look up the order within the thread this is the 'batting ' order:-

2. Lose the beard
3. Midlife_crisis
4 Chopperharris
5. A-W
6. Halk
7. Cruciate
8. Helveticum
9. Not The Stig
List updated 8th Dec 12

If there are any other BDSM lovers out there that wish to try the razor just append your name to the list.

Have fun
Regards
Dick

Muhle R41 Razor

The blood! No one can prepare you for the blade exposure on this thing! I was actually shocked. As was my face 4 nice nicks. It's going to be a struggle to get the angle as its almost 90 degrees everything else feels like your skinning yourself. Makes my slant feel like a pussy cat.

The blade is exposed by a good 1 to 2mm, it does look scary. That's why it feels like a straight or at least a shavette on the skin at first... that scratchy, "danger" feeling... don't worry though, you really do get used to it and it becomes less challenging very quickly.

Muhle R41 Razor

I'm still bleeding there only small nicks but the styptic pencil has barely stopped it. Ill be honest it felt nothing like my straight! Hope the next shave is better!

The more talk about how dangerous this is the more I want to try one.

I have a slant on the way and that means there's only two things left to try for me really, an R41 flayer, and an American SS head. I'm planning on a Weber DLC when I'm in Florida next month, meaning the R41... I won't be able to resist!

Re: Muhle R41 Razor

I have an original OC Ikon, I'm thinking the R41 may be quite similar. The ikon is very aggressive and requires a very steep angle. Perhaps I will practice with that before the Muhle turns up.

Muhle R41 Razor

I'm still waiting for the postie to deliver mine. Really looking forward to it.
Thought it would be here by now (was dispatched Monday apparently), wonder if the postie has pinched it. I'll hide out and see if he has a recent skin graft on his face, then confront him!

:icon_razz:As I already own one, I thought I'd let you know how I got on this morning, I was feeling brave or was it stupidity on my part:icon_lol: so I popped in a feather and went WTG,ATG XTG on one days growth, two little weepies but that's all, no razor burn or any other problem. Ive only owned it a week but I must say its one of the best I've owned. I don't think I'd be able to use it every day but definitely four or five times a week, Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom