Closed Muhle R41 Razor COMPLETE

RE: Muhle R41 Razor

mattyb240 said:
Going to get this posted out by Wednesday I've PM'd the next victim.

So I'm guessing it's a chalk mark on the R41 side of the board.

Hey, thanks for playing the game, and consider those scars the lovely parting gifts.

Re: RE: Muhle R41 Razor

mattyb240 said:

I've called the local hospital and pre warned them I may have a need for some blood next weekend, to replace that which I lose whilst trying to tame the beast.

Muhle R41 Razor

dodgy said:
mattyb240 said:

So I'm guessing it's a chalk mark on the R41 side of the board.

Hey, thanks for playing the game, and consider those scars the lovely parting gifts.

It is indeed, won't be on my shopping list any time soon!

I'm very rubbish, my shifts have been messed around with a lot recently! Will be sent first thing tomorrow to Steve (BTW your PM's are full!!)

Hi, looking at the running order and likely dates I'll drop off this one thanks. My own R41 will be with me on the 9th of November, so I could end up with two at once!

Thanks anyway, and I'll still follow this thread with interest....

Muhle R41 Razor

It's off recorded delivery! Thanks for the opportunity for trying this razor. My skin is a bit of a delicate flower at the best of times, and while my shave did improve the more I used it, it's just to much concentration for me. It's rewarding when there's no blood but I'm ready for a nap after using it as I've knackered myself out with adrenaline and concentration! I'll stick with my slant and weber for the time being!

The R41 has arrived safely, along with a good selection of blades :)

I have loaded a blade, a Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge and observed the enormous amount of exposed blade.

I think I will definitely leave this until the weekend.

Muhle R41 Razor

Lose the beard said:
The R41 has arrived safely, along with a good selection of blades :)

I have loaded a blade, a Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge and observed the enormous amount of exposed blade.

I think I will definitely leave this until the weekend.

Glad it's there safe. That blade exposure is absolutely mental!

Re: Muhle R41 Razor

I'm a bit scared by it. I've had a go at straight shaving, not scared by it, but the R41 is concerning me a bit. I have shaved a bit of my arm with it and seems OK. Saturday morning I will post a SOTD with the R41. If I don't post call me an ambulance :D

I've been hmmming and haaaing about the R41 for quite some time.

This would be the perfect opportunity to give it a whirl, so could you please add me to the blood-letting queue?

Many thanks! :)

I just gave into temptation and ordered one from Nkdman. I also ordered some MWF, Proraso Healing Gel (there will be blood) some blades and a few samples alongside the order for just short of £35. Can't really argue with that.

Cheers for the opportunity fellas!

:)

Back
Top Bottom