Let's See Your Pet

Dogs chasing balls....underwater.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2012/feb/14/underwater-dogs-pictures#/?picture=385913200&index=7

Here we have an update for Oscar my Boy he's now turned two and half years old and he's become quite the stud Dog he's served three bitches and as another two coming this summer for breeding, he's turned into a very fine specimen for his breed type a Bedlington Terrier I'm going to keep a Dog pup from the next mating.

Fashion accessory for the fall Bedlington Terrier neck warmer.

All that breeding can be quite exhausting.

A Boys got to unwind sometimes.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Here we have an update for Oscar my Boy he's now turned two and half years old and he's become quite the stud Dog he's served three bitches and as another two coming this summer for breeding, he's turned into a very fine specimen for his breed type a Bedlington Terrier I'm going to keep a Dog pup from the next mating.

Fashion accessory for the fall Bedlington Terrier neck warmer.

All that breeding can be quite exausting.

A Boys got to unwind sometimes.

What a lovely dog. Swmbo and my daughter both went ahhhh, now my daughter wants one. There is no chance with our two dogs, mind you the Springer has turned to a lovely dog. Totally loyal, fantastic temperament and a total nut too

Please welcome cassie, abused as a kitten and left outside without her mum. When we first took her in she was so timid towards humans you couldnt even stroke her or apporach her; she would lash out. You can imagine my horror when one night she was cold and i woke up to find her sitting on my forehead!
Now she is 13 and been with us for about 10 years. She is loving, caring and much happier around humans :) I still think she is not a pure Tabby, perhaps a mix with Bengal.

We have also had a preying mantis, soft shell snapping turtle, chamelleon, african toad and a goat, why? My brother is a vet.

We have Charlie and his offspring Casey

From puppy ->

3696713549_b761994497_z.jpg

To friend ->

4875148706_0b7b4b470f_b.jpg

To old timer ->

8125298593_a3624fa341_c.jpg

And one of Charlie's offspring, Casey, the runt of a litter ->

10869533425_1332cb7012_c.jpg

10869907593_8a4ea444a1_c.jpg

We also have this gal that does my head in -

3690008090_6ed53d2602.jpg

This is our Miranda, she's 8 years old and we've had her for 4 years. Shortly after we got her she had to have most of her teeth out, but still manages her food ok. She has an allergic condition, which means she has to have medicine every day. She's the most vocal cat we've ever had, but the most endearing thing are her silent miaow's.

She does like birds:

Outside.
oie_GoWzwGkOsyjs.jpg

oie_yYTsXnCfkkkB.jpg

Hiding behind the left one.
oie_U2wMApnV9GOM.jpg

On the telly.
oie_pwKU3dM3Nrph.jpg

Inside:
She likes her bed.
oie_SsKT6eavO7Lw.jpg

And the back of my chair.