Let's See Your Pet

Here's my Boy Oscar the Bedllington Terrrier and one of the three litters he's produced this year, I'm having pick of the litter from the last mating the bitch produced 8 Pups including two rare liver coloured Pups one of which I'll keep.

Does this make Jamie a pimp? I'm wondering if I visited MT whether I'm likely to see a big gold coloured Cadillac cruising up and down with Jamie and Oscar in the front both wearing shades and Jamie shouting out' Yo bitch - you know you want it'.

Does this make Jamie a pimp? I'm wondering if I visited MT whether I'm likely to see a big gold coloured Cadillac cruising up and down with Jamie and Oscar in the front both wearing shades and Jamie shouting out' Yo bitch - you know you want it'.

Funnily enough Rob this is the truth that's what quite a few people who know me refer to me as Oscars pimp I've even given myself a pimp name Leroy Diamond.

This one's name is Doopy,but when talking about him (not to him) he is called 'The Brown One'...
satansmutt2.jpg

devildog2.jpg

100_0307.jpg

These were taken about 5 years ago,he has gone a bit grey round his face now!.
He's a VERY friendly rescued dog,he had been through 5-6 different homes,but they couldn't put up with his naughty ways!.He has been with us for about 8 years now.He is giving it the big one on these pics because I wont let him sit on my lap!.
There is another one,that is called 'Poxy',or 'The Red One',havent got no pics of her on this computer,another multi home rescue mutt...Had her for 6 years.

Last edited:
@Snuff - yes, indeed - it's easy to see what an aggressive dog Cikoo is! I'm a fan of Caesar Milan and I'm guessing you know how to make your animals feel safe and secure. Thank you for saving him and letting him show you his best. A touching story with a very sad ending.

Loki's tail had me wondering about her being Bengal but I've never heard of toygers so couldn't consider them.

I've developed a bad case of AAD which I shall have to keep in check. My two are well settled and an Abyssinian joining the family may be a bit fraught, to say the least. I'm in love with Indy! I wonder why you called him that ... ?

Your animals tell me all I need to know about you, sir! You have my respect.

Thank you for saving him and letting him show you his best. A touching story with a very sad ending.
I've had several work dogs and all of them where rescued from being put down because of aggression problems. One of them comes to mind especially, Alfa a enourmous German Sheperd. They hadn't entered his kennel in the last 2 months, 7 handlers had been bitten, some very severely. I'm no Caesar Milan but have been around animals all my life and can read them pretty good. I went there and entered the cage, took my time and went home with him. There was one major struggle the first day, after the argument was settled it was all over. He stayed inside the house his whole life, living with the cats, ferrets, rats. Unfortunately he had to be put to sleep after a few years because of a back injury.

My two are well settled and an Abyssinian joining the family may be a bit fraught, to say the least. I'm in love with Indy! I wonder why you called him that ... ?

You should be aware that a Abyssinian among other cats isn't always a recipe for a nice quiet life :D They will take over control of the other animals, you and the whole household in like 5 seconds. His full name is Indiana Jones from A'Far btw and he's also a rescue, people couldn't handle him, he is a handful but such a wonderful pet. Loves going with us, not afraid of anything, a real explorer, fitting name :)

From that single photo I can see what an Abyssinian is and how he would need a pride leader. My Bengal is the same. It would be a disaster to put them together - and little Kumari would suffer the fall-out.

I commend you for your efforts with your animals and for rescuing them.

Meg.jpg

Our Meg enjoying the comforts of an old couch and quilt! Pretty sure she's been in this thread before but may have got lost in the changeover.

We got her as a rescue dog and she was very quiet and timid at first - we'd started to believe she was mute as she didn't make a sound for a couple of weeks. That's hard to imagine now! She's very loving with us now but not great around strangers and definitely has a territorial attitude but given some of the n'er-do-wells and deadbeats around our neighbourhood that's not necessarily a bad thing - best burglar deterrent available!

Thanks Nick.

I think she's a German Sheperd Snuff - I'm not very well up on the breeds but she has the big ears and the coat is more like a GSD to my eye. She was apparently found stray in Glasgow and when we got her she'd been took in by a woman on a farm in Carlisle who fostered rescue dogs before finding them a permanent home.

Back
Top Bottom