Let's See Your Pet

I know there are a lot of animal lovers on here, so let's have a look at some of them.

This is my pet serial killer, Barney.

His tally for the year so far includes 5 wild rabbits, countless field mice and voles, 3 pigeons and a hedgehog. All of which he has kindly left in the lounge for Heather to absolutely freak out over! Lol.

barneyj.jpg

Here's our dog Barney. He's a Beagle / Jack Russell Cross. Complete nutter, full of energy and boy can he run. We have only had him since April when we rescued him from the Dogs Trust. Brilliant with the kids, and loves other dogs too. Doesn't like the cold and wet and will always find somewhere warm to snuggle down. Sorry to say he really doesn't like cats. The sight of one sends his heckles up from neck to tail.

Attachments

• barney2.jpg
    barney2.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 37
Our Rescue Terrorist Jack Russell Budds...Great little Guy...He's got far more energy than is decent.....and is a Fantastic House dog....Loves walks, Cuddles and shredding mail if we don't catch him in time...he thinks anything that comes through the letterbox is for him....
[attachment=4081]

Attachments

• IMG_5300AA.jpg
    IMG_5300AA.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 39
GOLDCREST said:
Our Rescue Terrorist Jack Russell Budds...Great little Guy...He's got far more energy than is decent.....and is a Fantastic House dog....Loves walks, Cuddles and shredding mail if we don't catch him in time...he thinks anything that comes through the letterbox is for him....

"Collecting" the post must be a Jack Russell thing ours lays in wait for the postie.

Jack Russels seem to be popular on here. I had one many years ago, "Boris" he was absolutley insane. He used to drop a pile in the garden, then sniff it, and then dive into it head first! Then he would run into the house with his head covered in shit!

Northam Saint said:
GOLDCREST said:

"Collecting" the post must be a Jack Russell thing ours lays in wait for the postie.

Its good to know we're not the only ones with an aspiring letter shredder...

Happy Christmas

Professor Blighty said:
Jack Russels seem to be popular on here. I had one many years ago, "Boris" he was absolutley insane. He used to drop a pile in the garden, then sniff it, and then dive into it head first! Then he would run into the house with his head covered in shit!

Ours doesn't do that thankfully.

He does however do what we call the POO dance. He sticks his bum out drops a log with one back leg up, he then walks on a step does some more but changes to the opposite leg up. And keeps going on until he's finished and we have a trail of logs.

He also like to run around the garden in circles at run speed turfing up the grass.

Back
Top Bottom