Let's See Your Pet

We have decided not to adopt another pet anymore, we are getting older and that could mean at some point trouble for the animal but the main reason is I was so gutted when my last working dog was killed in a crash just before I retired. Our car was crushed between a enormous truck and the guardrails when the truck suddenly without any warning made a move to the third lane.

9WODZhP.jpg

DETewFB.jpg

A beautiful looking Malinois Iv'e never been a fan of German Shepherds but If I were ever wanted a protection working Dog it would be a Malinois, they seem to be able to do any task with more aggression and have a fierce temperament when working.

My Malinois was a dog that was given to the army because of severe aggression issues. It was a really high octane fueled projectile and I have had many but never one like that. Served many years as top demo dog for the military after I trained him. He lived with us at home but was supposed to be in the kennel when not working, as you can see it was a rather comfortable kennel ;)

It's actually the first time in many decades we actually have no dog(s). We've had from 1 to 4 dogs at a time. As it was an accident and unexpected it's hit us hard. We are however determined to rescue another or two, just not right now..

We've lost quite a bit of family in the last year, in human and animal form.. just gotta keep in mind the good times, and try and ignore the pain :(

He certainly has changed in a few months! Does he behave like a Terrier? They are a handful at times but then maybe the owners is too ;-)

Yes they do have a Terriers temperament very good with little Children, the Father Oscar can be a bit intolerant with a male Dog if he shows signs of dominance that can be expected being a Alpha Stud Dog.

38bbcecd945ca075fb69b06b753fd6f6.jpg

5710ae9825b4513f81ba066884d595a2.jpg

Two cats Knute & Luna came as a package with the Mrs, I've grown to more than tolerate them, after always not really liking cats but the hair........the hair it's everywhere!

the Father Oscar can be a bit intolerant with a male Dog if he shows signs of dominance that can be expected being a Alpha Stud Dog.

Not to mention teaching both Oscar and Boris the command response for "Sic balls!". That's a good one to show off their talents with strangers who have other dogs and who stop to pet yours. Ohhh, you could try that when holding them both for a run on the gorpsy bogs.

Back
Top Bottom