Let's See Your Pet

My 3 Maine Coons.. almost 11 years old now and still love chasing around ...

Beautiful Coonies! Millie does bear quite a resemblance to our Kenya (she's a Westlake):

IMG_1850.jpg

Kenya up top looking at the camera (recently retired from breeding) and Mimi (she's an Oceanaria) with her back to the camera.

Beautiful Coonies! Millie does bear quite a resemblance to our Kenya (she's a Westlake):

IMG_1850.jpg

Kenya up top looking at the camera (recently retired from breeding) and Mimi (she's an Oceanaria) with her back to the camera.

All ours are from Darktower, the torte and the white are brother and sister, millie was from a different set of parents but same breeder.

We do regret not showing them but didn't really have the time :( and we are sure they would have been good show cats as their sisters etc have all become champions and GC's.

All ours are from Darktower, the torte and the white are brother and sister, millie was from a different set of parents but same breeder.

We do regret not showing them but didn't really have the time :( and we are sure they would have been good show cats as their sisters etc have all become champions and GC's.

I'd not heard of Darktower - they're quite close to us, which is great. Mimi is the glamour girl, but like you we've not shown her.

Beautiful cats!

Reactions: zad
Same here, we have seen so many pets pass away but the grief doesn't compare to all the years of happy moments, looks like a uberhappy dog on the picture if I've ever seen on.

We have decided not to adopt another pet anymore, we are getting older and that could mean at some point trouble for the animal but the main reason is I was so gutted when my last working dog was killed in a crash just before I retired. Our car was crushed between a enormous truck and the guardrails when the truck suddenly without any warning made a move to the third lane.

9WODZhP.jpg

DETewFB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom