Let's See Your Pet

JohnnyO said:
I just wish I could really be sure when P/Cat is joking & when he's serious !

JohnnyO. \:mad:

Er...me too! :blush::icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

Northam Saint said:
JohnnyO said:
I just wish I could really be sure when P/Cat is joking & when he's serious !

JohnnyO. \:mad:

I thought P C was confussing this with the Christmas Menu thread.

No, I thought this was the thread about Feathers.

Some lovely pets guys
Here Inca and a lazy Sunday morning,

PC180106.jpg

Ears set for flight mode

IMG_1014.jpg

For scale, but she was still a puppy here

IMG_0877.jpg

6134_1127264974059_1000207374_30329094_1007206_n.jpg

Molly
Stray cat which adopted us & mother of Millie

385929_2413021597171_1000207374_32068723_1792671789_n.jpg

Millie.
Big fat lazy cat and serial sleeper.

215205_1756196016942_1000207374_31532878_8290675_n.jpg

Minnie
Ex-colleagues cat who abandoned her when they cleared off to Australia.
Serial mouser and general dispenser of violence to small furry creatures.

My home is also host to an elderly rabbit called Pie, a smelly incontinent hamster called Harry and several goldfish all called Bob (all of whom were given away by their previous owners when they decided they no longer wanted them). But by and large Im a pussy person, hence the cats. I have always had cats, my all time favourite was Nelson a one eyed stray from the RSPCA who used to come with me everywhere in the car and used to spend the day at work in the staff room.

This is Tom and Jerry (well actually, from L to R Jerry and Tom).

We've had these two tom cats for almost 7 years since we picked them up from a local rescue centre when they were 2 months old. They're brothers, but have such different personalities.

They say that every picture tells a story; well, this picture supports the view that cats don't live in our homes, but we live in there's. That's a 3 seat sofa that these pair of big, fat buggers have taken over!!

We always had cats at home when I was growing up, but I've never known cats with such a lovely nature as these 2.

Forgive the crap Blackberry photograph. I have much better picture of them, but not together!

tj.jpg

Ian

We have rescue mogs from the RSPCA (won't be dealing with them again though after the lies they told last time) and ex-battery hens from the BHWT.

Arnie, our ginger tom.

Arn.jpg

Pickle, our tortie girl.

Pickle.jpg

And the chooks. These are Amber Lees (Hilda, Babs and Ethel) but we also have a Warren (Beryl). We started with 3 Warrens but two have died (battery hens have such awful lives they don't live that long after the farmer gets shot of them).

Chooks.jpg

Heres my dog Toby! He is a bit of a doofus, but very affectionate. He has never caught a rabbit, came close once when he stumbled across one, the rabbit froze and then as soon as Toby sniffed it and looked up, it bolted. He was too lazy to chase. In fact on our walk this morning we saw two rabbits together he raced off (like an asthmatic tortoise carrying heavy shopping) and the rabbits bolted in opposite directions. He went after the one but got nowhere, just come back looking bemused. I love him to bits!

[attachment=4088]

Attachments

• toby.jpg
    toby.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom