Let's See Your Pet

My Budgie Stan

2wnck6a.jpg

monkeytennis said:
Well...photos to follow once I've made them abit nicer,we have a rescue cat,who's quite an old girl but lovely,2 axolotls, 2 bearded dragons (one German giant and one stunted rescue one), 4 giant African land snails,and 3 fish tanks with bristle nose plecs, our own bred betas and dwarf puffers!bit of a full flat!

You have two wifes?

Ok, as promised, some pics from our zoo, first up the tiger:
24October2011

then the dragons:
Frankie our rescue dragon, (age 2) who is slightly stunted but at least has all his limbs. The rest of the clutch were not as lucky!
DSC_0015.JPG

Riff Raff, our massive german giant whos 4:
2012-01-19%2B08.14.01.jpg

And a couple of snail pics:
DSCI0046.JPG

Snails

Not got any nice ones of the fish or axolotls as yet. But will try today.

Max is a terrier cross that came from a rescue centre when he was three. That's an old picture, he isn't that energetic anymore but he's been a super family dog.
I didn't care for short arsed terrier types before we got him but I get another in an instant, a terrific character even in his dotage.

Heres my 2 Dogs, there are 3 cats as well but they won't stay still long enough for a photo.

The first is Molly, shes a 7 year old Rescue Boxer, we are her 5th home but she's been with us now for 5 years so is well settled.

Molly.jpg

This is Lewis, who we have had since a pup. He is 8.

Lewis.jpg

They talk too much, and on occasions answer you back if they don't like your response.

Herbie will talk when he feels like it, occasionally asking for some coffee or just randomly muttering to himself.

Polly is just flat out nuts, she sings like a canary, and will never say two it's either one or three with her. If you answer her back with 'two' she'll screetch in disagreement.

Herbie is a proper congo grey, but polly is a timneh, he difference is the size and the tail. Congo's having a red tail whilst the timneh is maroon/scarlet.

Back
Top Bottom