Ingrams Shave Cream

Fellonblackdays said:
I tried it out on Saturday before a night out, did a 3 pass shave, have to say I loved the stuff. Lathered in a bowl with a badger brush was a really good shave.

Yay! Glad you liked it. The cold splash at the end of an Ingrams shave is bloody freezing, the menthol is really strong, in my opinion. Love the stuff though.

SmallBeard said:
Fellonblackdays said:
I tried it out on Saturday before a night out, did a 3 pass shave, have to say I loved the stuff. Lathered in a bowl with a badger brush was a really good shave.

Yay! Glad you liked it. The cold splash at the end of an Ingrams shave is bloody freezing, the menthol is really strong, in my opinion. Love the stuff though.

Splash on a bit of Proraso afterwards and double that freeze - fantastic.

Got 4 replacement tubes for the 2 "dodgies" I sent back. Great customer care. Sent tubes back 6th April replacements received 20th April. Now I can put the real Ingrams to the test.

Grunter said:
The Ingram's I sent to some Aussie shaving forum members seems to be liked by those that have tried it:)

I sent some to a guy in Germany and he's putting it into regular rotation. It's hard to resist it!

The brand owner, Lornamead, is a multi-national, so you'd think it would be. I think it might've had some history in the US way back. Unless I'm mixing it up with something else. Read somewhere it's sold in the Middle East too.

shavecraft said:
The brand owner, Lornamead, is a multi-national, so you'd think it would be. I think it might've had some history in the US way back. Unless I'm mixing it up with something else. Read somewhere it's sold in the Middle East too.
Apparently, it is also made in Egypt but the tube is slightly smaller and according to those who have tried both they are slightly different consistencies.
From what I have read it would appear to have started out on US soil many many moons ago.

Where's Gairdner gone??????
Has he been overcome by menthol fumes and is currently lying face down in a Bowl of Ingram's?
I notice his Avatar states he's gone away with no return date.
Now he's hooked me and half the forum on Ingram's does he believe like, 'The Littlest Hobo' his work here is done and there is a voice calling him down the road to the next set of possible converts in another shaving forum?
So many questions.......

Back
Top Bottom