Ingrams Shave Cream

Well, I grabbed mine out of the cupboard this morning, thinking I'll give it a go, to hear it sloshing away in the tube. It dribbled out on it's own when I opened it so I'm guessing the guy I bought it from had some old stock from the crap batch.

Dammit. I Guess I'll be mixing it with some Proraso to use it up then...

I saw the mentions earlier, so i have emailed them. Not sure if it's worth the hassle of posting for the sake of a £1.79 tube of cream, but we'll see what they say.

I'll probably just mix it with proraso or something else to get the menthol hit.

Also: W00t! 50 posts!

result. took them a few days, but just got an email from them to say they will be sending me a couple of tubes to replace the sloshy one.

Gotta give them credit, they seem to be one of the better customers services around

rhedgehog said:
result. took them a few days, but just got an email from them to say they will be sending me a couple of tubes to replace the sloshy one.

Gotta give them credit, they seem to be one of the better customers services around

Yeah I have a sloshy one, the odd thing is it didn't start out like it but has rather turned sloshy. Most odd. Still its not a problem as I mix a little with my Super Smooth and I'm good to go. :D

Ingrams is the Daddy! I'd rather use it than any other cream from any other manufacturer except for perhaps GFT Violet or the occasional go with TOBS Rose. It can be used sloshy so if any of you get replacement tubes as I did and were allowed to keep the defective ones, just decant them into a wee glass or plastic tub/jar, dip yer brush and get jiggy with it. Works for me. :d

This thread prompted me to buy a tube after last trying it a least a year ago, the tube i bought yesterday had the same loose type of look my last tube had.

I put the tube in the fridge over night and it looks to have turned a much firmer texture may have brought out the menthol smell more as well.
makes me wonder if the sloshey look is normal for ingrams.

Also bought some ingrams deodorant.

Just bought my second tube. Loved the first one, I use in combination with Edwin Jagger Soap (Aloe Vera at the moment, Menthol when that expires) and although it's not as thick as some creams it seems to give a perfect level of cushion and glide that gives me a wonderful shave. have had more 2 pass shaves with this than any other cream/soap or combo :) I adore the cool menthol and the scent.

Back
Top Bottom