Executive Shaving - Braveheart SS

Gerry said:
Guys I can absolutely guarantee that the head is not Chinese. We sourced the heads from a very well know and well regarded manufacturer.
The heads are fairly aggressive shavers but not R41 aggressive.
The handles are lathe turned and take an hour to make, hence the cost.
The website description clearly does not imply the head is stainless steel, the head is chrome plated.
I hope this clarifies matters for you.
Best, Brian Mulreany
Sales Director
Executive Shaving.
PS Gerry is my middle name and user name.

I love the way you come onto this forum and answer some of our inane ramblings, it's always a pleasure to hear from you and I for one appreciate your time. Best of luck with the new razor...

p.b said:
from a previous Executive Shaving Facebook posting:

"The razor handle is made from 303 Grade Stainless Steel, the head is Chrome Plated Brass. Expect a Medium-Aggressive shave, marginally more aggressive than a Merkur 34, Muhle R89 and EJ89."

Brian / Gerry,
when will the head only be available?

I hadn't thought about selling the head only but why not? I will arrange to get some images made up tomorrow and put them up for sale at £15.00 each, they share the same thread as Merkur, Parker, Muhle etc.
Brian

StephenShave said:
Gerry said:
Guys I can absolutely guarantee that the head is not Chinese. We sourced the heads from a very well know and well regarded manufacturer.
The heads are fairly aggressive shavers but not R41 aggressive.
The handles are lathe turned and take an hour to make, hence the cost.
The website description clearly does not imply the head is stainless steel, the head is chrome plated.
I hope this clarifies matters for you.
Best, Brian Mulreany
Sales Director
Executive Shaving.
PS Gerry is my middle name and user name.

I love the way you come onto this forum and answer some of our inane ramblings, it's always a pleasure to hear from you and I for one appreciate your time. Best of luck with the new razor...
Stephen, I normally don't lurk here much preferring www.celticquicknews.co.uk.
Believe it it not, a break from shaving is a relief sometimes. A regular buyer alerted me to this thread.
The Braveheart and our Intensive Moisturiser which was launched last Friday have made it to shaving blogs in USA and Turkey. News travels fast these days.
Best,
Brian

jb74 said:
globalm said:
JB74 - Would you be interested in me buying one and sending you the head as I want a handle?

TBH I was hoping for it to be a SS head.

If you want just a SS handle templ8 is the man to talk to. He's not taking any orders until he upgrades his workshop, but he does some lovely work and very reasonable prices.

I am well familiar with Iain's handles and very nice they are too! I should have said I wanted a different handle but on further examination, as I'm looking for another 'shortie' before Iain is back in operation, I'll pass on this one as it's slightly too long.

Just like to say thanks to Brian at Exec Shaving for the excellent service and the "Nice Extra" included with my Braveheart head.
Ordered late Thursday night, arrived today, brilliant.

Dobbo25 said:
Just like to say thanks to Brian at Exec Shaving for the excellent service and the "Nice Extra" included with my Braveheart head.

Well done mate, I guess you were clearing out your Muhle (that I bought from you) to make room for it LOL! Would love to know how you get on with the new head...

StephenShave said:
Dobbo25 said:

Well done mate, I guess you were clearing out your Muhle (that I bought from you) to make room for it LOL! Would love to know how you get on with the new head...

To be honest I wasn't.
I only read and heard about it on Thursday night and thought, why not? :icon_lol:

I kind of ignored the thread as I thought it was a Mel Gibson appreciation society thing. :D

7b985ca0-d7f2-424d-9c75-e0282af98734_zps95a8287c.jpg

Dobbo25 said:

Exactly the same for and from me

First of all the service from exec shaving was top notch. you may think the postage is excessive but for that you get guaranteed special delivery with next day service and a well packaged delivery - excellent, better than waiting days

the head looks very similar to an ej89 / muhle r89 / merkur 34hd. used today on two days growth and had a DFS with ease
definatly more bite than the razors ive mentioned - at £15 (plus P&P) well worth the money for the head. if you had one of those razors and was after somthing a little more agressive i would recoment this in a heartbeat

its well built, it doesnt look or feel like a cheap chinese copy but it doesnt look like it was made by those manufacturers, that sounds strange i know, i cant put my finger on why. The plating quality is good.

I wouldnt buy the handle - i think its over priced. Tou can buy a good weber, tradere or custom handle that will be just as good for a lot cheaper. like i said its an 89 with bite so would go on an ej handle no problem or for extra your existing SS handles.

It looks like exec shaving is trying to build their own product range as instead of rebranding other products ala bluebeards revenge. this is very admiral. i wish (and hope they do) they had made this head out of SS as then there is a british rival to weber because the quality of the shave is just as good if not better.

The Exec shaving own brand balm is excellent, one of the best ive used

just as a side note i normally use an ATT H-1 or R-1. this razors' head is different to every other razor. it has a much lower profile than other heads [ think tyres :) ] and hence i halways have to find that different angle to get it right for non ATT heads and also to get my ATT angle back afterwards.

Just to echo everyone else's comments,most surprised to receive an special gift alongside my Braveheart head,haven't used them yet but will tomorrow
Great CS from all at Exec shaving here's a pic with my newly acquired Midas handle in black chrome
DSC_0008_zps4a70bda0.jpg

DSC_0009_zps6057a178.jpg

tonyspurs said:
Just to echo everyone else's comments,most surprised to receive an special gift alongside my Braveheart head,haven't used them yet but will tomorrow
Great CS from all at Exec shaving here's a pic with my newly acquired Midas handle in black chrome

That's a great looking combo, enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom