EDC

True, but like so many other things it seems to be impossible to just have one. I've managed to keep mine to a Parker 51, Platinum 3776, Pelikan M600 and Omas MOMO. I have a Mont Blanc Meisterstück that I keep meaning to sell, too.
Yes also agreed, I have 4, Lamy Safari, Shaefer, Parker Urban Chislet, and a Parker unknown

Ah, the Parker 25. I used one of these at school & recently wished to purchase one. I was fortunate to find a fella on the South coast who used to work for Parkers when they had a factory in Newhaven & he rebuilds them. Needless to say I bought 2, a rollerball & a ballpoint, both as good as new. Wonderful pens, bringing back memories of the 70's.

Good deal! I love the Parker 25 and have three or four of them. Chrome and black.

y3mqQrBcB2SF9K17Azkt4VRtHhpnhwG2QSdI8i-pvNPb1JEwdgdwPAOsKW9-7LPEyAampbbVZov4lAbimBbb76sh0-q8dD6XbTDzeSQwiFdtFqkSqbFfGNpihOtPZOp7d4H1_l5HFBqIDHuSr3oBNTc5SXyAYUZyZ74dMMnyYJWTi4

Clockwise from the left:

Surface Pro 4 - fanless m3 model
Spare Stylus - Surface one not pictured
Kindle Paperwhite
Osprey cable bag - power blocks and assorted cables
USB HDD and an ISO drive - No need for CD/DVD's Hooray!
Pocket kit - LM Micra, nail clippers (climbers essential!), Pico pen, Mini Prybar
Spyderco BB forum Urban and a Roadie for office use
EDC pouch - Batteries, more cables, cable ties/twists, Leatherman bit set + extra Torq bits, DC4 sharpener, USB keys - storage and wireless.
LM Juice
Jewelers loop
Reversible bit screwdriver
Lamy Safari's 1.1 Italic 1xblue ink 1xblack, 1.5 Italic black, Sharpie, Blue rollerball.
Screen cleaning kit not pictured.
Various other bits of tech, parts, paperwork etc aren't included as they vary day to day.
I no longer carry notebooks etc as they have been superseded by OneNote and the ease of writing on the SP4.
I'm rarely out of the office nowadays so the EDC is less than it used to be. Non work EDC is usually same but without all the tools and only one pod of pens.

y3mqQrBcB2SF9K17Azkt4VRtHhpnhwG2QSdI8i-pvNPb1JEwdgdwPAOsKW9-7LPEyAampbbVZov4lAbimBbb76sh0-q8dD6XbTDzeSQwiFdtFqkSqbFfGNpihOtPZOp7d4H1_l5HFBqIDHuSr3oBNTc5SXyAYUZyZ74dMMnyYJWTi4

Clockwise from the left:

Surface Pro 4 - fanless m3 model
Spare Stylus - Surface one not pictured
Kindle Paperwhite
Osprey cable bag - power blocks and assorted cables
USB HDD and an ISO drive - No need for CD/DVD's Hooray!
Pocket kit - LM Micra, nail clippers (climbers essential!), Pico pen, Mini Prybar
Spyderco BB forum Urban and a Roadie for office use
EDC pouch - Batteries, more cables, cable ties/twists, Leatherman bit set + extra Torq bits, DC4 sharpener, USB keys - storage and wireless.
LM Juice
Jewelers loop
Reversible bit screwdriver
Lamy Safari's 1.1 Italic 1xblue ink 1xblack, 1.5 Italic black, Sharpie, Blue rollerball.
Screen cleaning kit not pictured.
Various other bits of tech, parts, paperwork etc aren't included as they vary day to day.
I no longer carry notebooks etc as they have been superseded by OneNote and the ease of writing on the SP4.
I'm rarely out of the office nowadays so the EDC is less than it used to be. Non work EDC is usually same but without all the tools and only one pod of pens.
We did tell you to empty your bag and take a pic of it!

Well done. That is some amount of gear

I pretty much always carry enough gear to be able to crack open a PC and have a go at fixing it - barring spares of course! The ISO Drive is a god send I used to have to cart round a couple of CD books now it's all on one drive.

Battery packs and space

EC Technology 22400mAh, RavPower 16000, and a cheeky wee Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400. The Anker is the EDC where as the big guns are holiday packs.

The SanDisk Media Drive has served its purpose well and is also a holiday carry. Generates its own Wi-Fi with a bumper 64GB internal with a 128GB micro SD brilliant for carrying movies, and TV shows, whilst at the same time transferring images of the camera. A StellerXT 64Gb USB/Micro USB is quick and easy for transfers to and from Mac to Android phone. Sorted!

PHOTO_20161107_211311.jpg

Last edited:
Just loving the thought of telling a customs official ' That's my Bumber 64GB in the small bag ' ! I have no idea what that is or does, however you've made my day Paul just to think of you toddling on through your life accompanied by your Bumber.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom