EDC

Just loving the thought of telling a customs official ' That's my Bumber 64GB in the small bag ' ! I have no idea what that is or does, however you've made my day Paul just to think of you toddling on through your life accompanied by your Bumber.

JohnnyO. o/
Thanks for pointing that out Johnny Boy!

Edited and fixed

You can't slip anything past JohnnyO's eagle eye! It is a spiffing little bit of kit Paul I tend to just use the phone these days it has thrumpty gigs of space and wifi etc

You can't slip anything past JohnnyO's eagle eye! It is a spiffing little bit of kit Paul I tend to just use the phone these days it has thrumpty gigs of space and wifi etc

I like to keep the phone free from the clutter of images, movies, and TV shows, hence the portable disk space.

The good thing about the SanDisk Media Drive, I think 4 people can connect at once and watch different things, which is great when travelling abroad for the kids.

I like to keep the phone free from the clutter of images, movies, and TV shows, hence the portable disk space.

The good thing about the SanDisk Media Drive, I think 4 people can connect at once and watch different things, which is great when travelling abroad for the kids.
That's pretty cool - we still go for the "sit in a heap and watch the same thing" type action - now that Mummy's lowest common denominator TV addiction doesn't have to be catered for. As for the phone I always have it with me and it has all that space! and it's 4g.

To think not so long ago, 15yrs perhaps, we thought we were rocking with PC and Laptops with 20GB hard drives. Never thought you could walk about with a Rotten Apple iPhone with 256GB in your pocket costing the price of a MacBook

When I first started building PC's (first job in tech) we were building PCs with 400 mhz chips, 32 meg of RAM and 4.3 gig HDD's. My phone has a 2000 mhz Quad Core chip, 3Gb RAM and a 32Gb HDD expandable by 200Gb. Bizarre really.

Certainly is, it still occasionally blows my mind that I have over a Terabyte of online storage never mind the PC in my pocket. The USB key computers are pretty awesome as well.

y3mqQrBcB2SF9K17Azkt4VRtHhpnhwG2QSdI8i-pvNPb1JEwdgdwPAOsKW9-7LPEyAampbbVZov4lAbimBbb76sh0-q8dD6XbTDzeSQwiFdtFqkSqbFfGNpihOtPZOp7d4H1_l5HFBqIDHuSr3oBNTc5SXyAYUZyZ74dMMnyYJWTi4

Clockwise from the left:

Surface Pro 4 - fanless m3 model
Spare Stylus - Surface one not pictured
Kindle Paperwhite
Osprey cable bag - power blocks and assorted cables
USB HDD and an ISO drive - No need for CD/DVD's Hooray!
Pocket kit - LM Micra, nail clippers (climbers essential!), Pico pen, Mini Prybar
Spyderco BB forum Urban and a Roadie for office use
EDC pouch - Batteries, more cables, cable ties/twists, Leatherman bit set + extra Torq bits, DC4 sharpener, USB keys - storage and wireless.
LM Juice
Jewelers loop
Reversible bit screwdriver
Lamy Safari's 1.1 Italic 1xblue ink 1xblack, 1.5 Italic black, Sharpie, Blue rollerball.
Screen cleaning kit not pictured.
Various other bits of tech, parts, paperwork etc aren't included as they vary day to day.
I no longer carry notebooks etc as they have been superseded by OneNote and the ease of writing on the SP4.
I'm rarely out of the office nowadays so the EDC is less than it used to be. Non work EDC is usually same but without all the tools and only one pod of pens.
It's all about the Sriracha hot sauce.

Back
Top Bottom