Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap from China

Ordered two of these fine spider leg soaps.
Billy if you start climbing walls or glowing in the dark please let us know. [emoji14]

Thank you, one of those is mine, right? And are they both coming to my address? So I think you're covered... You'll notice if I grow extra limbs and fingers, on Viber... By my super fast typing. And my super fast razor honing.

DSC_0276_zpsgdmkbfi7.jpg

The lather goes on like Plastering a Wall..Load the Brush when it is Damp..It Doesn't like too Much Water..This is the result..Its thick n Slick..:)

Billy

Last edited:
Thank you, one of those is mine, right? And are they both coming to my address? So I think you're covered... You'll notice if I grow extra limbs and fingers, on Viber... By my super fast typing. And my super fast razor honing.

Yeah buddy, you are my guinea-pig [emoji14] , one is crawling to you and other will be safely stored until I see results [emoji1]

Got mine through the post today, completely forgot I ordered tbh ! First impressions are good, picture taken after a 20second swirl. Feels very slippy and good on face, looking forward to given it a proper go. On a side note it made me chuckle to see the if Undelivered address as Singapore ! Also it was declared as "Kitchen accessories" lol !

image.jpeg

Got mine through the post today, completely forgot I ordered tbh ! First impressions are good, picture taken after a 20second swirl. Feels very slippy and good on face, looking forward to given it a proper go. On a side note it made me chuckle to see the if Undelivered address as Singapore ! Also it was declared as "Kitchen accessories" lol !

View attachment 18068
Mine said Kitchen Accessories as Well..Reminds me of the Chinese Made OneBlade Razor that they Pay Hundreds of Pounds for..A Chinese Kitchen Accessory..:eek:

Billy

Back
Top Bottom