Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap from China

This place costs me a fortune, only a few pounds at a time, but still a fortune. Think of the money I could have saved with squirty cream and a plastic 10 bladed, lube stripped, wobbly headed, £10 a cartridge, vibrating handled........no, it's fine, I'm OK again, 2 ordered.

BR

Lovely stuff, good find Billy, all as you said, not that i doubted you :rolleyes: Lovely thick slick lather and great post shave feel, just shows you can get a great soap for very little money.

After a wonderful trip at pasteur pharmacy in New York, from where I returned with a overweight luggage full of soaps, I decided I had enough soaps. Until I bumped on this thread and could not resist the price:oops:
Hope it's good:p

Received mine yesterday. Don't think anyone mentioned that it claims to be from New Zealand, just to add to its identity confusion. Cf. produced in China(?), return to Singapore -- with goat's milk from NZ then, I take it. Not from these wild terror goats I guess.

The smell reminds me of a mix of hot milk and honey with a dash of hair wax.

Received mine yesterday. Don't think anyone mentioned that it claims to be from New Zealand, just to add to its identity confusion. Cf. produced in China(?), return to Singapore -- with goat's milk from NZ then, I take it. Not from these wild terror goats I guess.

The smell reminds me of a mix of hot milk and honey with a dash of hair wax.
Its a New Zealand Recipe that they are using that is still getting used Today..That is to Say..Goats Milk & Sheep's Tallow Fat..:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom