DSC_0249_zpsnbi4jekk.jpg

Three Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Schick Type F Injector
NOS Dutch Super Stainless Injector Blade x 2
Hans Baier Silver Tip Badger
Blue Soap Goats Tallow
Thayers Original Witch Hazel

I just had the Most Wonderful Dolphin Smooth Result with my Schick Type F Today..My skin is like Velvet..I coudnt get my phone to download so this is not todays photos..I got this Hand Made Blue Beard Goats Fat Tallow form China & I have say its the Dogs Dangles..Its as Cheap as Chips & Nothing Fancy..Smells of Kinda Babies Milk or White Chocolate but Boy does it Perform..Lathers like a Volcano, Super Slick & Good Cushion & know what its so Skin Friendly..The Post shave is Amazing..:)

Artisan Soaps..Eat you're Heart Out..:D

Ingredient's..:p
Goats Milk, Sheeps Tallow Oil, Honey & Glycerine..:rolleyes:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221966903795?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Billy

$_57.JPG

DSC_0249_zpsnbi4jekk.jpg

Three Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Schick Type F Injector
NOS Dutch Super Stainless Injector Blade x 2
Hans Baier Silver Tip Badger
Blue Soap Goats Tallow
Thayers Original Witch Hazel

I just had the Most Wonderful Dolphin Smooth Result with my Schick Type F Today..My skin is like Velvet..I coudnt get my phone to download so this is not todays photos..I got this Hand Made Blue Beard Goats Fat Tallow form China & I have say its the Dogs Dangles..Its as Cheap as Chips & Nothing Fancy..Smells of Kinda Babies Milk or White Chocolate but Boy does it Perform..Lathers like a Volcano, Super Slick & Good Cushion & know what its so Skin Friendly..The Post shave is Amazing..:)

Artisan Soaps..Eat you're Heart Out..:D

Ingredient's..:p
Goats Milk, Sheeps Tallow Oil, Honey & Glycerine..:rolleyes:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221966903795?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Billy
Got to be worth a go at that price, ordered.

If there's no nasties in there, I'm certainly interested ... is that the definitive ingredient list?

Over on another forum (you know, that one), there's some deep suspicion of the soap. "I wouldn't trust a soap from China" ... "an ingredient list from China could be a lie" kind of comments ... Ha! Yeah, like the How to Grow a Tumo(u)r debacle :D

I don't think the Chinese are out to kill us ... Just confirm the ingredients list, will you @Fergiebilly

If there's no nasties in there, I'm certainly interested ... is that the definitive ingredient list?

Over on another forum (you know, that one), there's some deep suspicion of the soap. "I wouldn't trust a soap from China" ... "an ingredient list from China could be a lie" kind of comments ... Ha! Yeah, like the How to Grow a Tumo(u)r debacle :D

I don't think the Chinese are out to kill us ... Just confirm the ingredients list, will you @Fergiebilly
That's the ingredients List Paul..The Source I got it from made a Point in emphasizing that it was that simple and Nothing Else was in it. That's Delusional because that Insinuates you have more Trust in Western Products..That's a laugh I must say..The Chinese have a Higher Life Expectancy than Western Folks cause they are Not Poisoned by Western Products albeit that's changing.:eek:

Back to the Soap..I don't feel there is anything wrong with it..The Post Shave is Amazing and 24 hrs later No Dryness..Hells sake Paul Folks around here are using that Palmolive and Proraso Gunk that's got more Chemicals & Preservative than a Nuclear Power Plant..:p:D:p

Billy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom