Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap from China

Suzie Wong you say ? Must be wearing nearly as well as Norah Batty by now, and about as desireable.

JohnnyO. o/
1p-nancy-kwan.jpg

Lookin Good to Me..Oh..Yeah..:p:p

Billy

This morning after my shave, I chuckled to myself as I closed the bathroom drawer on the 4 soaps in current rotation. I then shook my head as I glanced at a number of soaps stacked in the cupboard underneath. I then cheerfully muttered "you dickhead" to myself as I pictured the drawer full of other creams and soaps in my wardrobe. "Enough is enough" I thought, "Time to stop"
And then I see this thread.
Ordered.

Well, this made me chuckle!

I just had the Most Wonderful Dolphin Smooth Result with my Schick Type F Today..My skin is like Velvet..I coudnt get my phone to download so this is not todays photos..I got this Hand Made Blue Beard Goats Fat Tallow form China & I have say its the Dogs Dangles..Its as Cheap as Chips & Nothing Fancy..Smells of Kinda Babies Milk or White Chocolate but Boy does it Perform..Lathers like a Volcano, Super Slick & Good Cushion & know what its so Skin Friendly..The Post shave is Amazing..:)

Artisan Soaps..Eat you're Heart Out..:D

Ingredient's..:p
Goats Milk, Sheeps Tallow Oil, Honey & Glycerine..:rolleyes:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221966903795?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Billy

I agree it's a wonderful soap.

I found this text on Aliexpress about this soap (Aliexpress sell also a version without the tin)
Material: completely natural raw materials, primarily from goat's milk and honey modulation, sheep oil, the product itself has a light smell of goat's milk.

//Conny

I agree it's a wonderful soap.

I found this text on Aliexpress about this soap (Aliexpress sell also a version without the tin)
Material: completely natural raw materials, primarily from goat's milk and honey modulation, sheep oil, the product itself has a light smell of goat's milk.

//Conny
That's Correct..That was One of the Places I got my ingredient list from..Folks from the West forget that the Chinese have a History of Utilizing Natural Products for Health & Longevity..This is a Good Soap..I am using it in my rotation & its Good for the Skin..I have Sensitive Skin as Well..o_O

Like any Decent Tallow Recipe it needs to be Loaded on to the Brush with little water or it will Dissipate..That's just the Hallmark of most Tallow Soaps..I cake it on quite thick then add a little amount of water at a time for Slickness & Bobs Ur Uncle..:D

Billy

That's Correct..That was One of the Places I got my ingredient list from..Folks from the West forget that the Chinese have a History of Utilizing Natural Products for Health & Longevity..This is a Good Soap..I am using it in my rotation & its Good for the Skin..I have Sensitive Skin as Well..o_O

Like any Decent Tallow Recipe it needs to be Loaded on to the Brush with little water or it will Dissipate..That's just the Hallmark of most Tallow Soaps..I cake it on quite thick then add a little amount of water at a time for Slickness & Bobs Ur Uncle..:D

Billy
The Chinese also have a history of boiling dogs alive for their Meat Festival, and slaughtering animals by the millions for traditional aphrodisiacs.

Back
Top Bottom