Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap from China

Back to the Soap..I don't feel there is anything wrong with it..The Post Shave is Amazing and 24 hrs later No Dryness..Hells sake Paul Folks around here are using that Palmolive and Proraso Gunk that's got more Chemicals & Preservative than a Nuclear Power Plant..:p:D:p

The vast majority of mine are simple ingredients, just fat or some sort saponified/saponificated. That's all soap needs to be really. Good to see honey in the ingredients. I have some pre-market test soaps from Meißner Tremonia which have honey in them and it's a really sound inclusion.

Much of the stuff I have from France and Italy is coconut oil, only one or two with tallow. I'll get this one in ...

I do keep a few soaps with a long list of horrors: MWF, just because; Erasmic, because the scent of toilet cleaner is a must-have for shaving; Monsavon, the little cracker; Essence of Scotland, coz they're lovely otherwise; Tabac, the classic; Old Spice, THE classic.

This morning after my shave, I chuckled to myself as I closed the bathroom drawer on the 4 soaps in current rotation. I then shook my head as I glanced at a number of soaps stacked in the cupboard underneath. I then cheerfully muttered "you dickhead" to myself as I pictured the drawer full of other creams and soaps in my wardrobe. "Enough is enough" I thought, "Time to stop"
And then I see this thread.
Ordered.

Hi Billy

What's the consistency of this? Hard? Soft?

Ta.
Its a Hard Soap..It loads on to the Brush Very Quickly with a few gentle Swirls...It Loads & lathers as Easy as a Softer Soap..I Face lather form the Puck & You cant Go Wrong..Its very Skin Friendly I can tell you that..It Blows away most so called Artisan Soaps & its Mildly but Pleasantly Scented & the chances of any Irritation are Minimal..o_O

The problem with a lot of current in particular USA Made Artisan Tallow Soaps is that they are adding Tallow Oil to what is an otherwise Vegie Based Soap..Most of these USA made So called Tallow Soaps are a Watered Down Tallow where they Lose the benefit's of it by using all these other Fancy Ingredient's..Moreover..Most of them are So Highly scented they Risk Melting the Face off You..:eek:

Shannons Silk Pyjamas so called Tallow was a case in point just last week..It wasn't a Great Soap..It was So highly scented I could smell it on my hands & face for 2 days and it made the Bathroom Smell like a Cheap Whore House & I have been in a few..I Flushed it down the Toilet after it Burned my Face to Hell..It was Utter Crap..:D

Billy

Last edited:
Shannons Silk Pyjamas so called Tallow was a case in point just last week..It wasn't a Great Soap..It was So highly scented I could smell it on my hands & face for 2 days and it made the Bathroom Smell like a Cheap Whore House & I have been in a few..I Flushed it down the Toilet after it Burned my Face to Hell..It was Utter Crap..:D

Billy
Now your sewer smells like a cheap whore house. I don't want to think about what type of rat that attracts to your area :eek:

It's the pimp rats checking out your U-bend you should be worried about :eek: :eek:
DSC_0176_zpsixapco5i.jpg

Nae Worries..Here is Tammy the Super Rat Pimp Buster..She likes a Wee Tipple with Me on a Friday Night.:p:D:p

Billy

Its a Hard Soap..It loads on to the Brush Very Quickly with a few gentle Swirls...It Loads & lathers as Easy as a Softer Soap..I Face lather form the Puck & You cant Go Wrong..Its very Skin Friendly I can tell you that..It Blows away most so called Artisan Soaps & its Mildly but Pleasantly Scented & the chances of any Irritation are Minimal..o_O

The problem with a lot of current in particular USA Made Artisan Tallow Soaps is that they are adding Tallow Oil to what is an otherwise Vegie Based Soap..Most of these USA made So called Tallow Soaps are a Watered Down Tallow where they Lose the benefit's of it by using all these other Fancy Ingredient's..Moreover..Most of them are So Highly scented they Risk Melting the Face off You..:eek:

Billy
Thanks Billy.

I am now suitably enabled and the Spider Leg soap is winging its way from Shen Zhen.

+1 on the scent thing. What is REALLY bad is when a nose-destroying quantity of scent makes a very good soap unusable. On a few occasions, I have had a great shave only to find my face erupting within 30 minutes of finishing.

Back
Top Bottom