Blades no longer on sale at eBay

Astra sp have reappeared on Amazon (the genuine ones supplied and sold by Amazon), so i decided to blow £18 on 200 as insurance against the effects of the Ukraine invasion on P&G St Petersburg's operation.

Astra sp have reappeared on Amazon (the genuine ones supplied and sold by Amazon), so i decided to blow £18 on 200 as insurance against the effects of the Ukraine invasion on P&G St Petersburg's operation.
Ukraine invasion? Other way around, old bean. Humour or lost in translation, perhaps?

Anyway, £18 seems a tad expensive. 200 for £15 at www.labarbiera.co.uk. and a great shop it is too. I’ve bought from them many times with much satisfaction.

Ukraine invasion? Other way around, old bean. Humour or lost in translation, perhaps?

Anyway, £18 seems a tad expensive. 200 for £15 at www.labarbiera.co.uk. and a great shop it is too. I’ve bought from them many times with much satisfaction.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine .... which is effecting Russian domestic production and exports

https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/co...de-production-moving.58156/page-2#post-916350

£17.78 inc next day Prime delivery is a good price imo

Waiting for 100 BICs to arrive from Amazon.

My favourite, Nacet, is no longer available but BICs are nice 'n sharp too.
Try here :- 100 for £9.40

Waiting for 100 BICs to arrive from Amazon.

My favourite, Nacet, is no longer available but BICs are nice 'n sharp too.
Two of the best blades around but nacet probably one of the blades I fell in love with alongside bic chrome and feathers

Tell you what though the Voskhod in the leaf are hard to beat

Some blades have reappeared on ebay - I ordered some Statums from India - these did disappear when this round of ebay-blade-apocalypse started, I was sad back then I didn't order them in time.

Reactions: ATG
Some blades have reappeared on ebay - I ordered some Statums from India - these did disappear when this round of ebay-blade-apocalypse started, I was sad back then I didn't order them in time.
I've looked. The Indian seller lists Salon packs but doesn't mention quantity. It looks like a tuck of 5 or 10 blades.

Back
Top Bottom