Blades no longer on sale at eBay

Another supplier that I've used a lot, over many years, for blades and Spanish requisites is Gemstone Trading. They don't have as much as they used to, for various reasons, but there are some Astras, Gillettes and a couple of others available.

BIC Astor! They're a world of difference from the hateful BIC Crome ... good resource. Thanks.

I wonder if they’re rolling back on this policy?

They should ... it's insanely stupid!

People who buy razor blades (particularly online) are folks who want to use them for shaving. It does not give easy access to scrotes who want to make up some sort of weapon. If they did, they'd walk into any supermarket and steal them rather than wait several days for delivery. Besides, they'd look pretty silly with a razor blade weapon when the UK is pretty much the world's worst place for knife crime; so much so that machetes are par for the course, not razor blades (sewn into Baker Boy hats ... on the streets, it really is NOT the 1870s).

Garden equipment is still readily available on eBay - what's more terrifying? This? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254948088418 or a pack of Sputniks?

Blow me down! What a farce.

Back
Top Bottom