Blades no longer on sale at eBay

They should ... it's insanely stupid!

People who buy razor blades (particularly online) are folks who want to use them for shaving. It does not give easy access to scrotes who want to make up some sort of weapon. If they did, they'd walk into any supermarket and steal them rather than wait several days for delivery. Besides, they'd look pretty silly with a razor blade weapon when the UK is pretty much the world's worst place for knife crime; so much so that machetes are par for the course, not razor blades (sewn into Baker Boy hats ... on the streets, it really is NOT the 1870s).

Garden equipment is still readily available on eBay - what's more terrifying? This? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254948088418 or a pack of Sputniks?

Blow me down! What a farce.

Quite apt for the UK in 2023.

You can buy an axe but not a 5 pack of Derby DE blades.

Yep, it's 2023 and no sooner does Terry Hall die then the lunatics take over the asylum. Scrotes carry cheap kitchen knives probably nicked from TK Maxx, not Astra SPs or Feather Pros and equally, not the sort of decent quality knives you might buy from Heinnie Haynes, which might cost anywhere from £50 to £5k. Hardly the sort of thing you commit crime with and throw down a storm drain is it?!

100 Dorco Titan for under £3 seems impossibly cheap ... if you like 'em. Amazon.
When I initially posted this offer on the forum ages ago there was no minimum quantity, only recently they put on a minimum of 5 to be quantity to be purchased and just seen it says 3 minimum order now and stocks are low atm but more to come

These blades are best in terms of value for money imho YMMV

I've not brought any blades and I got so many which will last a lifetime but I did question myself and have a little panic mode kick in when I initially saw this thread loool :cry::ROFLMAO:

When I initially posted this offer on the forum ages ago there was no minimum quantity, only recently they put on a minimum of 5 to be quantity to be purchased and just seen it says 3 minimum order now and stocks are low atm but more to come

These blades are best in terms of value for money imho YMMV

I've not brought any blades and I got so many which will last a lifetime but I did question myself and have a little panic mode kick in when I initially saw this thread loool :cry::ROFLMAO:
I thought the same despite having around 6k of DE blades, excluding sealed NOS blister packs that I intend to preserve.
I also mentioned the 5 minimum quantity in the Bargains thread yesterday.

I've only used a couple of these blades and I believe Dorco quality control can be patchy, otherwise I'd have bought these even though I've just admitted above that I don't really need them!

Reactions: saj
I thought the same despite having around 6k of DE blades, excluding sealed NOS blister packs that I intend to preserve.
I also mentioned the 5 minimum quantity in the Bargains thread yesterday.

I've only used a couple of these blades and I believe Dorco quality control can be patchy, otherwise I'd have bought these even though I've just admitted above that I don't really need them!
I need to recount how many I got but it more then enough for my lifetime even if I just use once and dash away each blade

It’s weird. I have the Statum blades saved in my ‘Watch’ list and can access them this way. Let’s me add them to my cart and proceed to check out too.

I was going to chuck the ridiculously cheap, green Wiborg brush into my cart just to round things up but since it’s such a bargain, I thought I’d leave it for someone else. Thank me later. ;)

Reactions: saj
It’s weird. I have the Statum blades saved in my ‘Watch’ list and can access them this way. Let’s me add them to my cart and proceed to check out too.

I was going to chuck the ridiculously cheap, green Wiborg brush into my cart just to round things up but since it’s such a bargain, I thought I’d leave it for someone else. Thank me later. ;)
You referring to eBay?

Back
Top Bottom