Blades no longer on sale at eBay

I appreciate what you're saying, but there are fewer buyers around in the northern hemisphere during the summer months.

The single ring old type I had to relist due to eBay's new sharps rules... Bought in UK for £15 (I was the only bidder) and just sold it in a 99p start auction with international postage option for £74... IMO the market is fine (if you sell on eBay at least, cannot say the same about forums which have been dead for years now.)

Last edited:
I no longer feel bad about having around a thousand GSBs in my possession.
I picked up 1100 GSBs from an eBay seller called "bigdealsmart" in 2020. I paid 150 quid.
He no longer sells them

I'm good until around 2029 / 2030

Last edited:
I’ve been looking and those prices are fantastic.

The one thing I did notice is that the packaging often smells musty, like it’s been stored in a damp warehouse. That said the blades themselves are double wrapped in wax paper and I’ve never had an issue with them
I used to buy all my blades from them, as they sell at a very decent price. However, one time there was a problem with an order and all attempts at contacting them came to nothing as they just completely ignore you, even if you’re a regular customer. So, I’d only now buy from them if I was desperate and couldn’t find another supplier for what I wanted. It’s a shame, but I can’t be doing with places that treat customers that way.

I used to buy all my blades from them, as they sell at a very decent price. However, one time there was a problem with an order and all attempts at contacting them came to nothing as they just completely ignore you, even if you’re a regular customer. So, I’d only now buy from them if I was desperate and couldn’t find another supplier for what I wanted. It’s a shame, but I can’t be doing with places that treat customers that way.
Plus not all their prices are good. Just on some blades.

So I can still pick up another couple of thousand then

These are the double wrapped ones.

Back
Top Bottom