A motor cycle for a mature gentleman - don't laugh!

Enjoy. Wish I could say the same about the weather here. High today and tomorrow will only reach 0C with snow. Low tonite -6C.
Think the scooter may be going into early hibernation.

I have been riding since I was 18 (now 32) passed my bike licence before I did my car,
First bike was an Aprilia RS125 then after two years got a Suzuki SV650s after an accident on that I had a little Pugeot 100cc scooter, then changed for a Yam R1 2001 and after a few years changed for a brand new Yam R1 in 08 and still have that to this day, everyday rider commute to and from work unless snowing, still enjoy the ride outs when I can.

And at long last. Roads around here reasonably dry for the first time since my last trip out on 1 December. Fired up first time. So it was only a gentle 5 miles of forest roads but it was good to be out again.

Roll on summer days.

Re: RE: A motor cycle for a mature gentleman - don't laugh!

limesgmt said:
That will be two of us riding all year round then, snow and ice is the only time I park mine up as well.

I haven't seen any snow days this winter. So I've hardly seen the inside of the car (except as a passenger).

What really gets me about the winter this year is that I have relatives on the Pacific coast and the Gulf coast that have had very mild winter weather. At the same time that it was 20F at my home, my aunt in law in Florida was at 79F and sunny. A 59degree!!!difference.

Back
Top Bottom