A motor cycle for a mature gentleman - don't laugh!

Wrong again! Possible Winter Storm.11pm and about 3in on the ground. No bike tomorrow!

Wrong again just posted:DANGEROUS TRAVEL FROM HEAVY SNOW ....

Now up to a possible 10in(;-(

Storms over, area was hit with 3 to 10 ins. Going to 7C so it can all melt at once and add to the flood hazard!
5enyre2e.jpg

Looks like we are set to get a Royal Enfield. The wife has been hankering after a bike again for while, and has taken a shine to the Continential GT. Can't help think that she could have had a nice watch for that price, £5k ish, but there you go...

Off to see one next weekend..

Yes, today was the day. Took the Scooter out, electric start worked but didn't have the strength to turn her over. Kick Start 1, 2, 3 yes it started and ran well. After I let run for ~15min took her for ~10 mile run. No problems, ran well. Thinking about using it again tomorrow morning if it doesn't rain.
A positive for the week.

I know your not going to believe me but.....[attachment=10167]
For tomorrow and Wednesday!

Not sure why it didn't post... It's the weather report for tomorrow! Heavy Snow!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397518678.472020.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397518678.472020.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397518752.399606.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397518752.399606.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 5
I don't recognise your photo, Peter - good road surface, 60 limit, looks like a widening operation about to be started. Clearly so unusual you thought it worth a photo!

What a fascinating thread, just spent the past hour reading it lol

I'm also a biker (though not as much as I would like) Here is a pic of the ONLY motorbike I have owned: a 1994 VFR750
dc38a3b90f9c1b3307c5603dc0a4e758.gif

She is old and tired and not the tidiest bodywork (since i slide her down the road and could only afford to respray her from rattle cans in the garden)

I still enjoy a trip out on her when the sun is out - but in all honesty she is just a toy and spends most of her time in the garage gathering dust.

Back
Top Bottom