What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Cheers! It has purpose now ...
My collection is ASR and associated acts: Ever Ready, Star, GEM, Zinn, Kampfe ... DEs are long gone, injectors are gone (bar the Gillette Twinjector), straights are going/gone, yes, I do have a handful of Gillette Trac IIs, the odd French wedge frame, a couple of early c1900 Wilkos, a couple of Rollers ... but the vast majority are ASR razors, now well in excess of 100 of that breed and still growing!
I do need a long weekend to lay out this lot and take a family picture ... maybe Monday, as we have a Bank Holiday here in the UK.

I would love to see some collection photos...

Haha! Cheers! It has purpose now ...
My collection is ASR and associated acts: Ever Ready, Star, GEM, Zinn, Kampfe ... DEs are long gone, injectors are gone (bar the Gillette Twinjector), straights are going/gone, yes, I do have a handful of Gillette Trac IIs, the odd French wedge frame, a couple of early c1900 Wilkos, a couple of Rollers ... but the vast majority are ASR razors, now well in excess of 100 of that breed and still growing!
I do need a long weekend to lay out this lot and take a family picture ... maybe Monday, as we have a Bank Holiday here in the UK.
Please do. I love these razors.

Sure, I feel a little bit dirty tonight. I have said I wouldn't buy the Rockwell 6S razor due to the QA issues they had...buuuut......ended up getting one for $50. Used just a few times and supposedly it's a "good one".

We'll see...cautiously optimistic....

20qkej4.jpg

2qxp8hj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom