What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do like the Schick Paul Revere I picked up some time ago but wanted the original case as well.
So, when I spotted one for $12 I decided to pick it up:
2rc6529.jpg

Now, the 'bonus' was that it came with a Paul Revere razor as well...in what looks to be very clean-upable condition :)

Note however that this is the cartridge model and not the injector model I already have.
I didn't even know they made two versions.
I wonder if this one is also from the early 70's...
1qpbaa.jpg

124v4t5.jpg

Last edited:
Damn!,just when I had maxed out my monthly allowance,TSR member micheal has a Gillette Super Adjustable in my birth year and quarter...So I just HAD to have it...
I already have a P2,but he was selling a P1,I have been looking for a P1 (at the right price) for about 5 years!,I showed Mrs DT a picture of one about four years ago when the "what do you want for your birthday" question came up,but she ended up over paying (due to customs) for a black handled P1 Super Speed!...Bless her for trying though!.
Good news is,I have the case,blade dispenser,Cardboard inner,and outer for my SA,so when micheal's arrive,it will have a nice new warm home,in that case,on my wash stand!.
YYYYAAAAHHHHYYYY!!!!!!.FINALLY GOT ONE!.
Now PLEASE....Nobody put up a NOS Red Ring Eclipse on BST....Or I will be forced to sell one of the children :rolleyes:

Nice find! That is certainly an A type. Looks similar to the one in Waits Compendium. I have one B and two C types and they are very different.

Thanks I got it at a heavily reduced price because I asked the lady to see if it works and she said it seemed to..but now she had jammed the blade in it.
I'm hoping it's a relatively easy fix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom